Notifications
Clear all

Acne Prevention (Not Treatment)

MemberMember
(@dangdude16)

Posted : 09/12/2016 9:48 pm

Hi Everybody,

I've had acne since I was 18 years old and for nearly 7 years I've tried everything to clear my skin. I started to think about what continued to cause it until I realized that my new pimples would be there in the morning although I washed my face and applied creams at night.

I never touch my face without washing my hands because I don't want germs to get on my face but then I realized that for 8 hours every day my face is touching my pillow sheet that accumulates oils, germs, dust, and more since I don't replace it every day. That's when I started to put a fresh t-shirt on top of my pillow every night and started to notice my skin healing and new pimples not appearing. The only problem is that I kept having to use a different shirt every day to sleep on and it would move around at night. So I made my own little invention that would allow me to have a new, clean sheet every night by having 7 sheets on top of each other and the only thing I have to do is flip it like a book page. After one week I just wash and repeat :)

By changing your pillow sheet every night you're preventing your clean, washed face from touching a dirty surface for 8 hours which will help clear your skin.

Hope this helps anyone that reads this.