Notifications
Clear all

How can I stop my spots?

MemberMember
(@cherrychive)

Posted : 08/30/2016 12:38 pm

I got spots at a young age when I was 7. All the way through school I was bullied.. I am now 14 and I want it to stop. In school I wear makeup and always take it off afterwards I moisturise and use cream.
If anyone can help me get rid please help!

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 09/01/2016 10:11 am

Go to the derm! Have your parent/guardian make an appointment for you, it will be much more beneficial than searching the internet. They can help diagnose the type of acne you have and can prescribe you medications to help it. 

In the meantime I think your routine sounds good - it's important to take off all your make-up at the end of the day, cleanse and moisturizer and you are doing all of those things! :) 

Like the above post said, make-sure you are using oil-free & non-comodogenic make-up and skin care products. I don't know what you currently use for make-up, but I would recommend trying a BB cream if you haven't! I have used them for years! They are much lighter and easier on your skin than wearing full foundation daily.

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 09/03/2016 12:18 am

Go to the dermatologist if you can. If not, try Dans Regimen. Twice a day wash, apply Benzoyl Peroxide, and apply moisturizer. Worked wonders for my skin with moderate Acne.