Notifications
Clear all

What can I use for clear skin?

MemberMember
(@juliasacne)

Posted : 06/30/2016 9:58 pm

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl who has battled acne since I was about 9 years old. I started getting pimples at a pretty young age, but because I hardly understood what it was, I did't use anything on my skin to clear it. I just let it sit there and watch it get worse and worse. Finally, when I was about 12 years old, I started to be really insecure about it because none of my friends had acne. People started pointing it out and told me to go buy proactiv. I finally started to really try to get clear skin. I have tired basically everything at the drugstore and nothing worked. Now, in the resent time, I still suffer with light-moderate acne. I never had cystic acne. On my forehead, I have bumps that become irritated easily. They are not whiteheads. On my cheeks and below my eyes and on my chin, I have a bunch of whiteheads. I have sensitive and dry skin. My skin is always irritated and red which makes it stand out even more. I'm looking for products people recommend. For the time being, I can't afford to go to a derm. I'm just looking for something to calm my skin and maybe clear it up a bit before I can visit a derm. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@stopitno)

Posted : 07/01/2016 2:40 am

i would try to use a very mild cleanser and moisturizer...
try to stop using any drying products that will just worsen ur acne