Notifications
Clear all

Help, Pimple for a year?

MemberMember
(@pixeltea)

Posted : 05/08/2016 2:39 am

I'm not sure but I've had this same pimple/red bump on my right side of my nose for almost a year now, It's clearly noticable! The bump is red and big like a normal pimple but it's not firm, just soft to the touch like normal skin as if nothing is there...  Note, that a year ago I popped the pimple but it came back a couple months after as this.  It's right there like bang I have a pimple on my nose!  My mom recommends I pop It and says It's just a pimple with a deep deep hole... I'm scared as It's been here for a year already and I think It may leave a huge scar?  Should I pop it or leave it?  It doesn't hurt or anything.
Any Ideas?
Sorry for the closeups ><

rsz_13149875_1236154039736052_807993776_n.jpg

rsz_13162184_1236154049736051_1819728312_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/08/2016 3:33 am

50 minutes ago, PixelTea said:

I'm not sure but I've had this same pimple/red bump on my right side of my nose for almost a year now, It's clearly noticable! The bump is red and big like a normal pimple but it's not firm, just soft to the touch like normal skin as if nothing is there... Note, that a year ago I popped the pimple but it came back a couple months after as this. It's right there like bang I have a pimple on my nose! My mom recommends I pop It and says It's just a pimple with a deep deep hole... I'm scared as It's been here for a year already and I think It may leave a huge scar? Should I pop it or leave it? It doesn't hurt or anything.
Any Ideas?
Sorry for the closeups ><

Sounds weird it has been there for a year, it must be very inflamed since it is still alive.

I actually think you should try using TCA 15% on it, since it will work deep enough to kill the pimple. I don't think you should pop it before you have been trying the TCA peel. Just do the peel on the pimple, not the entire face.