help

MemberMember
(@aleksi)

Posted : 02/17/2016 12:51 pm

please help im using benzoyl peroxide 5% one month , i expect good things from the benzoyl but he just make my skin much oil than before and i have more pimps than before and its commedone im sorry for my english but i am from bulgaria .. please help .

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/19/2016 2:33 pm

Hey Aleksi,
? - ..

)

Olena

MemberMember
(@aleksi)

Posted : 02/20/2016 4:29 pm

, but if you know english , im putting the benzoyl 5 % on my face night and i have some wash gel and something like this im using them monring and night . and its keep going im having new pimps ...

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/20/2016 7:05 pm

You need a moisturizer. The benzoyl peroxide is drying your skin, and your skin is overproducing oil. 5% Benzoyl Peroxide is probably too drying. Have you considered switching to 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide? It's more gentle on your skin, but is just as tough on acne.

MemberMember
(@aleksi)

Posted : 02/24/2016 3:45 pm

i am from bulgaria and i cant buy anything from the USA or other country tomorrow i am starting with the neutrogean benzoyl peroxide cream 2.5 , but when i use the 5 percent my pimps get more and more and they are like red and with the white commedons . i hope that the 2.5 will help me . and one more when i used it the 5 % my skin was never dry it was getting much oily i used it for a month and one week but whe ni used it i also used creatine monohydrate this is proteins . i hope i really hope the 2.5 will help me .

MemberMember
(@kdaguro)

Posted : 03/05/2016 12:14 am

On 2/24/2016 at 3:45 PM, aleksi said:

i am from bulgaria and i cant buy anything from the USA or other country tomorrow i am starting with the neutrogean benzoyl peroxide cream 2.5 , but when i use the 5 percent my pimps get more and more and they are like red and with the white commedons . i hope that the 2.5 will help me . and one more when i used it the 5 % my skin was never dry it was getting much oily i used it for a month and one week but whe ni used it i also used creatine monohydrate this is proteins . i hope i really hope the 2.5 will help me .

youre supposed to use the benzoyl peroxide 2.5 because its a balance in drying up the acne and not drying your face up too much cause 5% is too strong, istead of drying up the acne, your skin gets even more irritated. i used aloe vera cleansers and toners with tea tree as an alternative. lemon, green tea and aloe combined are really good in treating naturally. however, I use my acne.org cleanser, then I use my aloe toner, then apply my acne.org benzoyl peroxide, wait for it to dry, then apply my tea tree moisturizer. it is better to know what type of skin you have first, in my case, I have sensitive skin, so i treat my skin with gentle products. I get my toners ad moisturizers from bodyshop. and my cleansers ad bzoyl peroxide from acne.org both works so well

MemberMember
(@aleksi)

Posted : 03/14/2016 1:16 pm

helloooooo , it's been a week and day or two while im using the 2.5 neutrogena but i don't use it on my face i only use it on my shoulders and i can say it really works on my left shoulder the pimps are already turned in red spots and , maybe in a week im starting to use it on my face im waiting to see what will be the results on the body then on the face because it's waiting me a prome and i can't make mistakes :D and also i eat helathy and drinks 4l of water sometimes even more .