Notifications
Clear all

what could cause acne if not food?

MemberMember
(@erniuss)

Posted : 12/22/2015 6:16 pm

Hello , i started go gym, i started on diet like literally i was eating healthy food didint had any chocolate bars like snickers etc.. was fully on diet, nothing face barley get better like , then i was with girlfriend once we were watching movie etc, ordered fast food , ate pizza like next morning wasnt nothing , but sometimes like today now since morning i woke up wasnt and now i feel like its from my skin new like big ones 4 of them coming.. and btw i got kind of weird spots like literally mostly of my spots are that theres 1-4 in the same place and it hurts so much to pop up and its hard because then the redness stays for a weeks untill dissapear.. btw i tried products i spent loads barley any helps...At the moment using twice a day bulldog face wash and sometimes puting mudar skin treatment when i think i need but now im like dont care if none of them helps dont even wanna put them..

MemberMember
(@morgns)

Posted : 12/22/2015 7:24 pm

DHT, Hormones, Sleep, Stress

erniuss liked
MemberMember
(@iahmeeobop)

Posted : 12/22/2015 8:53 pm

Touching your face or scratching it too much can cause it as well. I remember scratching this spot on my forehead a lot one day and now I've got this nice red pimple sitting right where i've been scratching.

erniuss liked
MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 12/30/2015 7:42 pm

What has been said already and your hygiene. For example if you workout and sweat and don't shower and let it dry into your skin... Ugh even the thought of letting sweat dry into your skin makes me shudder

MemberMember
(@drfrank85)

Posted : 12/31/2015 12:06 am

On 23 December 2015 at 0055, erniuss said:

Hello , i started go gym, i started on diet like literally i was eating healthy food didint had any chocolate bars like snickers etc.. was fully on diet, nothing face barley get better like , then i was with girlfriend once we were watching movie etc, ordered fast food , ate pizza like next morning wasnt nothing , but sometimes like today now since morning i woke up wasnt and now i feel like its from my skin new like big ones 4 of them coming.. and btw i got kind of weird spots like literally mostly of my spots are that theres 1-4 in the same place and it hurts so much to pop up and its hard because then the redness stays for a weeks untill dissapear.. btw i tried products i spent loads barley any helps...At the moment using twice a day bulldog face wash and sometimes puting mudar skin treatment when i think i need but now im like dont care if none of them helps dont even wanna put them..

From the knowledge I gathered in the years and the one specific ebook I read recently....the key to eliminate acne for good is in the GUT-SKIN CONNECTION.

basically bacteria you have in your gut determine the quality of your skin condition. If they are bad ones your skin will be bad.

I had bad skin for decades and now after reading ONE simple ebook and doing what the guy suggests I'm seeing great change. Has been nearly a month and my skin is literally changing under my eyes, I have the feeling in my gut that this time I nailed it, I found my holy grail so to speak.

Dont think I can share the link here....but I talked about it here http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/355719-this-ebook-is-amazing-for-acneskin-problems/

also After reading it I feel so liberated because it makes so much more sense than the other book/articles I read for a long time.

Highly recommended!!

P.S: ask the moderator for the link he will provided it

MemberMember
(@kongenavtys)

Posted : 12/31/2015 11:16 am

I see that almost everyone suggest different things to cause acne, and thats becaue it so subjective what your skin will react to. I spoke with my skin therapist the other day and she said that what "everyone" should get enough of is healthy food and enough sleep. The rest does not apply for everyone.