Notifications
Clear all

Sugar free

MemberMember
(@a-sourcerer)

Posted : 12/07/2015 1:51 pm

Hi

I've done some research and read that acne is caused by eating sugar and dairy products. So I cut out all dairy and anything with even as little as 1 gram of sugar and it worked I had flawless skin for over a year now.The only problem is that it's extremely hard to stick to the diet because almosteverything has sugar in it so I found myself eating rice and steak or fish every day for every meal and it sucks because your body gets sick of it and I started getting cranky and having cravings.So I'd have to cheat every now and again and the acne would come back right way.It's so hard to eat no sugar and no dairy but it 100% works I guarantee it. I also read that a vitamin d3 deficiency can cause acne and so I'm experimenting with 5000 iu of vitamin d3 for a few months to see if it works while i eat more of a variety not pure sugar like candy or anything though because I can't handle a big breakout that would come from eating sugary foods. I'll let you know if vitamin d3 works but I know that a sugar free and dairy free diet works without a doubt.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/08/2015 4:07 pm

On December 7, 2015 at 141 PM, a sourcerer said:

Hi

I've done some research and read that acne is caused by eating sugar and dairy products. So I cut out all dairy and anything with even as little as 1 gram of sugar and it worked I had flawless skin for over a year now.The only problem is that it's extremely hard to stick to the diet because almosteverything has sugar in it so I found myself eating rice and steak or fish every day for every meal and it sucks because your body gets sick of it and I started getting cranky and having cravings.So I'd have to cheat every now and again and the acne would come back right way.It's so hard to eat no sugar and no dairy but it 100% works I guarantee it. I also read that a vitamin d3 deficiency can cause acne and so I'm experimenting with 5000 iu of vitamin d3 for a few months to see if it works while i eat more of a variety not pure sugar like candy or anything though because I can't handle a big breakout that would come from eating sugary foods. I'll let you know if vitamin d3 works but I know that a sugar free and dairy free diet works without a doubt.

You don't have to cut out sugar entirely. You can take once in a while. I didn't even cut mine out and I hardly get breakouts anymore.