Notifications
Clear all

Fleshy Coloured Bumps On Face

MemberMember
(@daydreamnation)

Posted : 12/05/2015 9:30 pm

Hey! Not sure if there is already a similar forum, apologies if there is! Basically I've got kind of fleshy coloured bumps on my skin (some are red but I'm assuming that is to do with what I believe is  rosacea) that thus far I have found no explanation  as to what they are, apart from the occasional few that can be described as milia, but many do not have a white appearance. They are mainly on my inner cheek area and when covered with makeup and viewed in certain lights look awful. I've tried squeezing them before (I know, probably not a good move) but to no avail. I'll attach some photos though they are in harsh lighting due to the camera flash (I've just sat and had a photo shoot of my cheeks, how classy!) They are beginning to annoy me and So if anyone has any suggestions as to what these are what to do with them etc it would be much appreciated, same goes for the rosacea. Any further questions don't hesitate to ask! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/05/2015 11:34 pm

Looks like rosacea to me. try using Vanicream lotion. if that doesn't work out, go see a dermatologist. 🙂