Notifications
Clear all

Pimple that has brown/purple around it

MemberMember
(@helpneedednow)

Posted : 12/05/2015 11:58 am

Well I had a pimple for about 3-4 days now and it had been bothering me so yesterday I squeezed it and some watery liquid came out and the swelling reduced. Today when I woke up, THERE WAS A HUGE BROWN SCAR MARK on my face around the pimple. I was wondering how to get rid of it because I have an important event tomorrow! Please help!!!

IMG_20151205_115842.jpg

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 12/05/2015 2:24 pm

im pretty sure you wont be able to get rid of it by tomorrow you should just cover it up with makeup.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@lunalovegood13)

Posted : 12/06/2015 10:50 am

the same thing is happening to me right now, I don't wanna go out but I actually have to and it's really frustrating... but I'm managing to take care os this scar with aspirin and hipoglos (I don't know if you have it where you live, because I'm brazilian). smash an aspirin with 2 or 3 drops of water and put in the mark. keep it for a few minutes. when I was about to go out, I put the hipoglos to make the skin better for putting the makeup. It clearly doesn't cover the bump, but the color gets really better! good luck

MemberMember
(@chrt_mvc)

Posted : 12/06/2015 8:33 pm

it's hyperpigmentatiion .....when you pop a pimple it always leave this mark

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@helpneedednow)

Posted : 12/10/2015 6:16 pm

Well its been 5 days and it is now pink because the brown stuff fell off. How long will it take for my normal skin color to come back? I have been going out and it's so noticeable. Make up isn't helping either... Thanks for your replies though!

IMG_20151210_181544.jpg

MemberMember
(@militia890)

Posted : 12/10/2015 8:02 pm

Looks like hypopigmentation now instead of hyperpigmentation, though I'm not entirely sure. Give it a few more days and see where it goes.

If it is hypopigmentation, I do not know how long it will last. Hyperpigmentation could last from a few weeks to a couple years, hypopigmentation may have a similar time-frame.