Notifications
Clear all

Mostuirizer?

MemberMember
(@fiercequince)

Posted : 08/15/2015 1:24 pm

I just began using this 3 step acne kit by Receutics and it's working very well for the first couple days. It contains a salcylic acid face wash with a 3.4% benzoyl peroixde lotion and toner. What separates this kit from others for me is that they use a lot of natural ingridients to even out the chemicals. They use a lot of fruit extracts and antioxidants. The toner is vitamin B3 based. My question is I have never used a 3 step kit with a toner rather then a lotion as the 3rd step. Should I still use a mosuitizer as a 4th step. My skin doesn't feel dry at all and this stuff doesn't make my face feel tight and dry like other products did. I think this is because of the toner and antioxidants but I am not sure. I know dry skin leads to breakouts so let me know if I should add a moisturizer in there as well.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 08/15/2015 10:20 pm

If your face doesn't feel dry, tight, or oily, I don't see why you should or shouldn't use a moisturizer. The toner's purpose is to even out the pH of the skin, so that's probably why you're skin doesn't feel tight or dry. If you decide to use a moisturizer, make sure it's a non-pore clogging one!