Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@nikkisteph)

Posted : 07/16/2015 5:55 pm

Helloo so its my third month on dans regimen and my skin is still FLAKY AF, it is soooo extremely dry and i use the moisturizer with jojoba oil, in the morning i put about 7-8 drops and at night i put like 10-20 drops lol and if it dries before i go to bed i moisturize again! i use oil instead of the cleanser and it helped, but my skin is still ridiculously dry seriously, before when i would use the cleanser my face looked scaly but now its mostly just flaky but sometimes also scaly looking, and throughout the day my face flakes off and it looks disgusting, plus i wear foundation to cover my acne marks and it honestly makes the dryness way more noticeable (but not wearing foundation is not an option for me..) and also i noticed that ever since i started using the regimen i have smile lines and they're really intense.. I'm 16 btw and on somedays my face looks SO OLD i just don't know what to do and i don't want to quit the regimen because it helped my acne so much but i can't deal with this dryness if its gona be like this forever... because its been 3 months and every single day i worry constantly about how flaky and gross my skin looks, does anybody know anything that might help please?

P.S. last week i would basically wash my face with the oil and use a hot towel to exfoliate to get off all the dead skin, i don't know if it helped because it seemed like it would help but then a few hours later it was flaky and scaly again so i stopped doing it

MemberMember
(@nikkisteph)

Posted : 07/16/2015 6:14 pm

okay thanks! and i should only use the AHA at night? every night?