Notifications
Clear all

Face Problem !

MemberMember
(@searocks34)

Posted : 07/05/2015 4:51 am

Hello, I am a 14 year old male who is suffering from Dark Marks, Closed Comedons, and Extremely small bumps on my face, I would like to get rid of these things.

For my dark marks, they usually come after me popping an acne and sometimes they are like scabs meaning that you can remove them but then it will come back, though I have stopped picking at the dark mark/ and I was wondering if there is a cure to this? Will they go away by themselves? Here's a picture:

There are also lots of small bumps on my face, they don't itch or anything but I hate to see them on my face and prefer smooth skin, they are hundreds of them all over my face, here is a picture .html

And for my closes Comedons, they are also a problem, I do not know what to do, I have tried many things to remove but they won't go away! Here's a picture

I have suffered from acne/face problems for 3-4 years already and I am tired of it! I just want smooth clear skin, I would appreciate it if you could help me...and please no home-made cures, I 99% of the time don't have the things you need haha, I would prefer things you can get at like CVS or something like that...Thanks!

MemberMember
(@booooooty)

Posted : 08/11/2015 5:56 pm

What do you currently use for your skin? http://www.acne.org/regimen read through this if you haven't already. I know you said "no home remedies" but the only thing that you can buy at a store that will help your marks is some honey and lemon juice, mix 5-6 drops of lemon juice into a tablespoon of honey and it makes a really nice mask. I like to use this mask after my benzoyl peroxide wash as it is very moisturizing and just kind of "fixes everything". I really like the green neutrogena power-cream wash as it contains both glycolic and salicylic acid and it's relatively cheap.