Notifications
Clear all

Stress Taking It's Toll, New Sections Breaking Out.

MemberMember
(@scldub)

Posted : 06/29/2015 1:44 am

I've been using BP for the last 6 months to great effect on my acne prone chin, never got any acne on my nose or forehead. But i've been doing night shifts for 2 years now in work and it has started to effect my health; sleep patterns, mood and now I'm getting tiny whiteheads on my nose and even smaller red bumps on my forehead which the BP does not seem to be controlling. Could it be my very stressful work situation that is causing these other areas to break out??

MemberMember
(@jelly808)

Posted : 07/01/2015 1:43 pm

The more stressed I am the more breakouts I get that is straight connection for me. The more stressed i become i also find that I touch my face more, pick more and sometimes my diet suffers as I tend to eat a lot of processed food when I am stressed. Drinking lots of water and having a strict skin care routine, not going over board and using lots of different products, is crucial. Excersising is also good just taking a long walk or jog getting outside in the fresh air deep breathing and eating healthy. Lots of salmon and omega 3 rich foods, no sugars and carbs as they cause breakouts for a lot of people including me. Looking into trying some vitimins is also worth trying and most improtantly try not to stress even more about your acne as this will only make it worse