Notifications
Clear all

Help! Cyst Under My Skin Won't Heal!

MemberMember
(@nicoblossom)

Posted : 06/22/2015 2:42 pm

Hi everyone, I have a cyst that seems to have healed, but it looks like a scar and also looks like a dent in my skin and I can feel a hard ball under my skin the size of a pea. When I smile the dent is really noticeable. It isn't sensitive to touch like cysts are, which is why I think it healed, but it still looks pretty bad. Any tips?!

post-470678-0-27590800-1435002287.jpg

MemberMember
(@kennyq)

Posted : 06/22/2015 4:54 pm

Those kind of cysts are annoying! I have some that took a month to completely go away. I think the "hard ball" is normal. It can take days to months to completely heal.

MemberMember
(@nicoblossom)

Posted : 06/24/2015 4:08 pm

Those kind of cysts are annoying! I have some that took a month to completely go away. I think the "hard ball" is normal. It can take days to months to completely heal.

Yeah, I know - the scar is so ugly. Plus I'm breaking out in a lot more cysts, so it's just a mess right now. I'm not sure what to do.

MemberMember
(@kennyq)

Posted : 06/24/2015 6:30 pm

Yeah, I know - the scar is so ugly. Plus I'm breaking out in a lot more cysts, so it's just a mess right now. I'm not sure what to do.

are you using the regimen? i was having cystic breakouts a lot worse than you in my jawline and cheek area. I been using the regimen for four months and I can't remember the last time I gotten a cyst or pimple lol.

MemberMember
(@nicoblossom)

Posted : 06/25/2015 9:27 pm

are you using the regimen? i was having cystic breakouts a lot worse than you in my jawline and cheek area. I been using the regimen for four months and I can't remember the last time I gotten a cyst or pimple lol.

No, I'm not using the regimen. I was trying the natural route but this is getting to be too much. I even did a cleanse...