Notifications
Clear all

Bp Making My Skin Leathery And Wrinkle After Long Term Use?

MemberMember
(@sylosis16)

Posted : 04/16/2015 8:17 pm

Okay so I've been a long time user of Dan's regimen. I'd say since late 2010 so its been 5 years roughly that ive been using it. Sadly I'm still breaking out, seems to be hormonal acne involving dht and metabolic processes running wild according to my doctor. Since about 4 years ago I noticed that my skin is consistently dry to where it becomes oily and that the overall texture of the skin on my face has deteriorated noticeably the past few years. The texture is almost leathery and I have crows feet around my eyes. Its very depressing to not even be 30 and have skin look so aged already. Has anyone else had this experience with long term BP use? Does it reverse itself at all after cutting back on BP?

MemberMember
(@invisiblenetrix)

Posted : 04/18/2015 7:26 am

I have the same issue as you. The key is to find the right moisturiser for your skin I think. I still apply dans one. But I'm beginning to carry a cetaphil moisturising cream bottle with me and applying that every 2 hours throughout the day.

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 04/18/2015 12:16 pm

I dried out my face so badly last year using BP and sulfur that it gave me permanent wrinkles that no moisturizer can reverse :(

I would stop if I were you.