Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

MemberMember
(@craterface516)

Posted : 02/18/2015 2:08 am

hi my name is matt im 26, i didnt get a pimple ever until i was like 20,21, i am 26 i have destroyed my face and nothing depresses me more or makes me more upset, i pray to god every day, why am i the only one who looks discusting like this, its crazy i get big nast discusting boil looking pimples, and the smell, i have tried almost everything, i havent actually been to a dermotologist but im about to, and all my craters and im stuck with these forever is there any treatment for the holes on my face...i never new there was a site like this it makes me feel moderatley better to know there are other people with my problem, but it doesnt help that much lol, i wouldnt wish this on anyone 99 percent of people i see dont have a face like mine and of course i have to be the one percent, i cant do this anymore, im never gonna get married or have a family i cant look people in the eye in self conscience to even speak or leave the house

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 02/18/2015 6:16 am

welcome, sounds rough, and most of us here have been there- not everyone has severe acne, but many here do

you need to see a dermatologist, is that possible for you? it sounds like cystic acne, but mine rarely comes to a head, if you have boils on your face it may be something different

if not, can you do me a favor, post a photo, share that with us...as is the case with most of us, we feel it is far worse then others do

and do you have a support network, ONE good friend who knows what you are going through is all you need, or a close family or family member?

MemberMember
(@craterface516)

Posted : 02/18/2015 1:09 pm

idk if there boils or what idk what they are thats my pic there let me try and get a better one

?oh=e7d9411419e16b6c64ba9a6ec0055999&oe=558B3764&__gda__=1431716957_644691ef0d27532e6de2981712af22fa