Notifications
Clear all

Very Rare Pimples, But Very Huge

MemberMember
(@ziricals)

Posted : 02/06/2015 1:53 pm

Hi. I have 24 years old, and my skin is kinda sensitive (i'm a guy). So the problem is, usually i don´t have acne or pimples these days. My face is clean. But sometimes, like once in a moth, there comes a very huge, red, shinny pimple in my forehead (allways on forehead), that lasts for about a week. I don't understand, my skin looks clean, and well cared, all perfect, but there comes that big huge pimple. It is allways so big. I think i prefer having my face with "normal" acne with a few normal pimples all the time, than this. Its just weird. All my face with no acne, but in my forehead, a big pimple. I think that this is caused by something but i don't know what. I have read all about acne, i know i must wash my face, drink watter, care with what i eat, exercise bla bla bla. But i think these huge pimples have some other reason to show up, like a specific food. Its so annoying, having all your face perfect (i'm a really cute guy, trust me :P) but with that mega huge shinny pimple in forehead, makes me look horrible. Anyone here have this kind of pimples too?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 02/06/2015 9:53 pm

I think it could be food related too.Maybe peanuts or chocolate, the only thing that you could do,it would probably be to pay attention to the foods that you eat. I have heard that pimples on the forehead could be related to digestive issues.

I think topical sulfur could work for this,clearasil adult care has something that has resorcinol and sulfur. Also acnomel,but acnomel has alcohol,so it's more drying than clearasil.

These are only suggestions,you could see a dermatologist for advice,at least you will be able to get a diagnosis.

Take care.

MemberMember
(@healthyalmonds)

Posted : 02/07/2015 6:42 am

I had a very similar situation to yours. It turned out that I had staph in my nose that was causing my cysts. the bacteria was also causing me nose infections. Do you get nose or ear pain?

I was touching my nose with my fingers and touching parts of my face; that's how I was getting my cysts. I used TAO to kill the bacteria.

MemberMember
(@ziricals)

Posted : 02/07/2015 10:41 am

I think it could be food related too.Maybe peanuts or chocolate, the only thing that you could do,it would probably be to pay attention to the foods that you eat. I have heard that pimples on the forehead could be related to digestive issues.

I think topical sulfur could work for this,clearasil adult care has something that has resorcinol and sulfur. Also acnomel,but acnomel has alcohol,so it's more drying than clearasil.

These are only suggestions,you could see a dermatologist for advice,at least you will be able to get a diagnosis.

Take care.

Yes, i think it's food related. But it is really hard for me to find wich food it is, i am trying to figure that out for about a year. I don't like chocolate, very rare to eat peanuts, and i don't like candy... I know i can´t eat butter, if i do it i get like 5 pimples the next day. But i can't figure out which food makes me this huge pimples on forehead. Anyway thank you very much for your anwser :)

I had a very similar situation to yours. It turned out that I had staph in my nose that was causing my cysts. the bacteria was also causing me nose infections. Do you get nose or ear pain?

I was touching my nose with my fingers and touching parts of my face; that's how I was getting my cysts. I used TAO to kill the bacteria.

Nope man, no pain in the nose and neither in the ears.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 02/07/2015 3:46 pm

Do you take any vitamins,iodine in them can cause breakouts, regular

salt has iodine .

Do you use any whey protein powder?

Dairy products?

Some people don't have problems with food,and it's just a hormonal issue,we are all different.

So it is really hard to determine the cause.

I think if you don't have any big problems with acne,the only thing that you can do is use a mild cleanser and only spot treat when you feel like the pimple is going to appear,usually starts with itchiness

Take care.