Notifications
Clear all

Quite Huge Pimple On Nose ;c

MemberMember
(@narwhalol)

Posted : 02/05/2015 10:31 pm

Hello guys! I've had this pimple for almost 2 weeks now and there hasn't been any significant change to the appereance of it. The pimple resulted from me being lazy and not properly washing my face, or nose area, and touching my nose with my fingers which were probably oily. The pimple grew to that size even as I applied 10% BP products to it; I first started applying it once daily and increased to two times daily with in the last 4-5 days. In addition, I also started to wipe the affected area with Clearasil wipes 2 times a day. However while trying to wipe around the pimple, I accidently wiped to closed to it and it started to bleed. First, white liquids slowly dripped out and then blood started coming out. I just washed my faced with soap and water afterwards. But now, there is this black spot that surfaced to the top of the pimple. I haven't applied any more pressure to the pimple, after applying the 10% BP cream to the pimple. I would like to avoiding popping it c; . Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated.

Quite a long post lol,

Tl;dr : Big red pimple on nose. Recently started to bleed a little, not much really, and now a black spot emerged to the surface of the pimple and is visible. Pimple been on my nose for 2 weeks I've applied acne cream to affected area. Halp lols

post-449573-0-97618400-1423193357_thumb.post-449573-0-97618400-1423193357_thumb.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 02/06/2015 12:53 am

that looks like a boil, but can't say for sure because they aren't the best photos. I would avoid putting anything on it, and maybe just a warm wash cloth at night just to try and calm it down. If you can, I'd try and see a derm, it looks painful