Notifications
Clear all

Bad Forehead Breakouts.

MemberMember
(@dman84)

Posted : 10/05/2014 4:41 pm

I'm 18 years old and have had spots since I was 13. It's been bad at times, but I've always managed. As I got older I started to care more about it and started showering a lot more and probably more than I should be out of desperation to try to get rid of them. I noticed as I started to care more it seemed to start getting worse. At school for the first couple hours I'm fine my face feels fine after the shower in the mornings, but then after a while my forehead just starts to feel really greasy and horrible. Over the summer it was fine I went out a lot got a lot of sun and I may have had a spot here and there, but for the most part I was ok, just a couple scars from spots I used to have. But now it's pretty horrible looking and I can't seem to figure out why. I know it gets oily and greasy and feels horrible, but I do shower regularly and the timeframe from school and when I get home to wash it isn't that long. My diet is better than it was last year. I've stated eating a lot more fruit and have been bringing healthy lunches to school. I drink a litre of water everyday + what I'd drink when I get home. So I can't really figure out why its getting so bad all of sudden. As soon as I pop one another appears and brings its friends along too. It's very frustrating because I don't like going out with huge ugly looking boils and pimples on my forehead. before this I had a few here and a few there and the odd breakout which I was able to keep on top of. My forehead looks like a pizza right now.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@sapphire744)

Posted : 10/06/2014 2:15 pm

I had bad breakouts of spots on my forhead, but they were mainly smallish spots without to much redness, I found using a fan in the summer made my skin alot worse.

With the oily greasyness, i recently found a product that i love, quick fix facials, they come in lots of type and stuff liek that and come with all the stuff that could help and you litrally smother your face in this stuff for 5-10 minutes and then you can feel the differece.

By the sounds of things its gonna get worse before it gets better, try not to lean on your palms to much either