Notifications
Clear all

Teen Acne

MemberMember
(@zsen8866)

Posted : 06/09/2014 5:09 am

Hi! Everyone in this community! I'm new and still discovering.... I am a teenager suffering from bad acne. Honestly, I tried several products available in my country and nothing works!!! I experienced breaking out since I was in high-school and pretty much up until now. Well, I've been prescribed by a dermatologist with a "seal of excellence" here and promised to cure my acne. At my first visit they pricked my pimples(only the dried ones after the steam) and gave me some acne creams and they told me to religiously apply it on my face day and night. On the first month of applying, it seems working on my skin, but it's been 4 months now and it worsen a bit. Why? I don't know and I'm pretty young to know their field... I am searching for treatments, answers from real people who had the same experience about pimples. It all changed when I found a YouTube video about this girl who were miraculously healed and cleared by The Regimen. I thought maybe this is the time for a change, so I made an account and I hope someone can share their comments and advice... I really need some help since this acne can't get a hold of themselves... A big thanks in advance and hope everyone had a good time...

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 06/09/2014 2:53 pm

If you have been using something for 4 months and your acne has worsened then I would think you should give it up. If you can order the regimen and try it that may work for you. Or at least try to get some 2.5% BP to try. Perhaps your derm can prescribe it for you, if you cannot find it in stores or order it.