Notifications
Clear all

Refilling Pimple

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/05/2014 2:10 am

Here we go again. I have one of those. Popped it yesterday morning and applied local antibiotic. Seemed empty and healing. Refilled with puss by evening. Popped it again and applied antibiotic. Seemed empty and healing. Woke up to a half healed half refilled pimple. Popped it again and applied antibiotic plus aloe vera. Where is all this puss coming from? How can a pimple refill so many times although I keep applying a product that should kill the bacteria that was inside?

MemberMember
(@maria199)

Posted : 05/05/2014 3:29 am

It happens to me too, though for no more that two days.. i left it alone for as long as i could (one day) and then i squeezed and squeezed and squeezed-but i was also afraid of spreading the bacteria to be honest. Then i applied antibiotic and b.p. (absolutely not so good for wound healing but it helps kill the bacteria). Also,try using a different antibiotic. They could even be resistant to what you use.

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 05/05/2014 4:13 am

Will try that but i do not have much available. Eryfluid and polysporin. Also have tee tree oil. Not sure what I'm up against but it seems resistant to everything I put! After 20 years of battle, that's no wonder..... Hope I will see the end of those pimples soon....