Notifications
Clear all

Closed Comedeons/black And Whiteheads

MemberMember
(@zk19)

Posted : 03/29/2014 2:13 pm

hi,

I have been thinking about purchasing Dan's whole acne regimen products but i am not sure if it will be right for me. As all of the success stories that i have read on this product are from people with very bad acne (big, red, puss filled pimples) which i do not have. i seem to have closed comedones all over my face, it is not that severe but you can definitely see it in the sunlight and it makes it very hard for me to go out due to being super conscious about my skin. they are bumps/spots which seem to be under my skin, they do not hurt or irritate but are still there and make my face look bumpy and spotty and not clear. they are mostly on my forehead and jaw area. i also have quite a few blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and a few on my cheeks near my nose. there also seems to be holes on my nose as well as on my cheeks. i have tried so much. I try to eat healthy and exercise but when i do eat chocolate or crisps or any type of junk food, then the very next day i will see a horrible boil/pimple (with puss) and whiteheads appear. i have tried all types of facial scrubs and wash as well as home remedies like lemon, honey, egg ect. they seem help a very tiny bit but don't make a big difference and my problems aways seem to come back. my mother is very sceptical about this product and says it it bad for my skin mainly because i am asian and have brown skin, but i am quite fair but not white and thus she thinks it will make me go a horrible colour (hyper pigmentation) and that if i eat healthy and change my diet that all of this will go away. Do i need to go on Dan's regimen to get rid of these problems or are there other ways and can i get rid of closed comedones and blackheads and can i get hyper pigmentation with this form of acne (blackheads, closed comedones) because i hardly get the red pimples type of acne. Also if i do end up buying the products, if i do not want to buy the moisturiser due to the reviews about it changing your face colour then can i use another one and which one would you recommend, a one that does not change the colour of your face. thank you :DD

MemberMember
(@aliceofwonderland)

Posted : 03/30/2014 9:29 am

If you worry about Hyperpigmentation then I would recommend using Sunscreen in the morning instead of the moisturizer,. You can see those sunscreens that Dan recommends.