Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Acne (Pics)

MemberMember
(@sebastiandk)

Posted : 01/22/2014 11:54 am

Hey there!

First of all.. Sorry for the picture, which turned out a little blurry. Hope you are able to see.

This is my first post on Acne.org and I need some help. For a very long time now, I have had acne on my forehead, and I have been trying to get rid of it forever. Now about 6 months after, my "active" acne is gone from my forehead (Still got some on my chin, and jaws)

however, I am now left with some red purple'ish' spots all over my forehead! They don't bump out like a pimple, some of them are even "dented" if you know? Like going inwards (Not very good at English, lol) But anyways, I don't know what this is. Are they scars?

I have been trying to get rid of it, but nothing seems to help. I would be really happy for some help.

Thank you :-)

post-372559-0-90316200-1390409598.jpeg

post-372559-0-90316200-1390409598.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beliberkatie)

Posted : 01/27/2014 8:07 am

Everyones skin is different. That being said its hard to find out what is good or bad for u. I hate having to play my own chemist xD I would recommend 4 things retin-a , a good moisturizor Porcelana and witch hazel. I'm at the still struggling with acne stage so the retin-a and moisturizer don't work for me for some weird reason but the retin-a is like a mini peel for your face dont put to much on though. porcelana is like a skin lightener so any scars or anything u might this will help with that and but I cannot tell you enough how much I love witch hazel I just stared using it a few hours ago and oh my god it already improved my acne and skin texture its like so much better not dry and damaged all within the first day of using it amazing oh I almost forgot one more thing to consider, Dr. Bell its a white thick cream its a great substitute for a moisturizer if u have reactions to them. All suggestions that u can checkout and most u can get from a drugstore like cvs or walgreens hope this helped