Notifications
Clear all

Today Hurt A Lot.. (Pics)

MemberMember
(@mrshyandupset)

Posted : 01/21/2014 12:36 am

So bear with me long story short Ive had acne since 13 I am now 20 in college and acne is a lot worse now then it ever was I had never thought to seek help until what happened to me today theres this girl i met at the beginning of the year she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen not just look wise she was smart funny and had the warmest smile.. i had talked to her a few times and every time shes made me smile ear to ear so today i finally mustered up the courage to ask her to hang out after class today she said sure we went out for some food and we got on the topic of of course my acne and she said that id have a really nice face if it wasent for the acne and that she could never date a guy with acne... of course my heart was broken so i just went home after driving her home and jumped on this site i took some pics just to use as reference from what i've read i think it has something to do with ingrown hair... any ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 01/21/2014 1:24 am

Well that's a real shame that she said that to you. It must have been heartbreaking to hear but at least you both hung out together and had a nice time right?

Many relationships develop over time, and quite often physical attraction grows the more you get to know someone. Lets face it, we all can't be perfect looking and snap up everyone at first glance right? :)

As far as your acne goes, it looks reasonably mild to me. You could try starting The Regimen promoted on this website, but you will have to be prepared for your acne to get worse before it gets better. I've had a lot of success with the regimen, plus also continued success with Epiduo which was prescribed by my doctor.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with it all.

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 01/21/2014 1:35 am

Fu.... Forget that girl dude.

You will find a beautiful amazing girl who will love you no matter what case and/or condition you have of acne. Your acne doesn't look too bad by the way.

Plus there some girls out there who love guys with acne lol that's probably not true

As of now I am on The Regimen and it really is helping my skin feel more clear, and I haven't had a "Bad Bad breakout" since I've been on it. Just a few small bumps here and there, but nothing too stressful.

So do some research on some of the products here, hopefully one will work lol

Do some research now! Stop listening to The Smiths

Valerie44 liked
MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 01/22/2014 2:27 am

Damn what a female dog she is. But you're acne doesn't look that bad mines worst because I still have many marks and some active acne.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 01/22/2014 2:34 am

I'm amazed at how thoughtless that comment was...such a cruel, callous thing for her to say. If I were in your shoes I would never waste another moment of my time or life dealing with that girl...sounds like she's got a lot of growing up to do and she might have outer beauty, but no inner beauty.

Keep focusing on treating your acne and bettering yourself and you'll meet a girl someday that appreciates you and supports you.

Valerie44 liked
MemberMember
(@mm1990)

Posted : 01/22/2014 3:20 am

That must have been incredibly painful to hear. I am sorry she was so insensitive and cruel. Know that that conversation did not reveal anything wrong with you, but instead cast a bright light on her extreme lack of character. She should feel embarrassed and ashamed of her behavior. She does not deserve your praise!

But major hugs. No matter what we say, I know it still hurts. Just remember that any person worthy of your company will appreciate you exactly as you are.

MemberMember
(@tranceaddict)

Posted : 01/22/2014 4:51 pm

I think you should try the regimen! I saw good results in University and I am still on it after 4 years. Really cleared me up and gave me confidence in my social life!

MemberMember
(@girlathome)

Posted : 01/27/2014 10:19 pm

Clearly no one taught this girl manners... I have this person I know do that to me sometimes (even though she has spots too) and it's definitely annoying!

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 01/29/2014 9:29 am

You can do better than her. Don't beat yourself up about it.