Notifications
Clear all

Acne In The Future

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 01/07/2014 9:07 am

I understood that (though i don't know if there can be an ultimate, safe and effective cure for everyone) i am just wondering how much a course of accutane costs because when it comes to healthcare, everything in USA seems to be extremely expensive. But then if i remember correctly you live in Europe, don't you?

In Romania, Roaccutane - 10 mg (30 pills) = ~16$

>>>>>>>...

I don't care about japanese actors or singers. I'm talking about Hollywood and USA superstars. I googled "celebrities with acne", can't find one with moderate or severe acne, so by your logic, they all cover it up with make up and photoshop. Ok smile.png How about football players, do they wear make up on the pitch? Because I haven't seen one football player with acne in the last 10 years+. Go ahead, post the pictures. And I didn't say actors don't get acne, they obviously get, but they have access to medicine that we don't have.

And I'm not supporting Accutane at all, I only said that as long as they get billions, they don't care if you get cured or not.

Probably these pictures are photoshopped too, right?

illuminati-montage.jpg

Are you serious? Have you looked at your photos?

You think this pictures didnt get photoshopped?

Dude. it's so obvious look at the lighting of the pictures, the angle, just in general the photo. Can't you tell which photo is edited and professionally done? I can already tell MOST of them HAVE MAKE UP. smile.png

Also you can tell, these actors are professionaly POSING for the camera, and that means it's a professional taking a picture... idk why you can't see that.

Also, it wasn't you who said "actors don't get acne, it was LeadingForce therefore my arguement is not for you.

Football players are not focused in looks as models and celebrities are. biggrin.png

Here are the photos of actors and idols with acne. smile.png

http://www.ohkpop.com/f/kpop-idols-with-acne.html just click the link

here is another one. http://www.antesydespues.com.ar/en/famosos-con-acne/#&panel1-1

This is a thread started by members who post pictures of celebrities with acne http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/333299-celebrities-and-models-with-acne-pics/

THIS is a MODEL who have her own dermatologist, naturapath, and takes natural supplements etc etc. SHe demonstrates how she covers up her moderate-severe acne.

This is another Girl demonstrating the POWER of MAKEUP. SHe has THE WORST ACNE. I warn you, her acne is really severe.

MemberMember
(@andrei11)

Posted : 01/07/2014 9:11 am

haha, it's not about the make up or photoshopping their face, is about the illuminati and satanic signs.

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 01/08/2014 5:26 am

@Andrei11, you know i cant tell whether you are trolling or are just deluded XD

MemberMember
(@andrei11)

Posted : 01/08/2014 8:45 am

it's really tiring talking to you people because you don't follow posts and reply totally out of subject, so I won't bother anymore after this post.

@AghhNe Who said anything about football players not being focused on their looks. Do they have acne? No. Do they wear make up on the pitch? No. Period.

I told you to show me celebrities with severe or moderate acne, either you don't know what is that or you just ignored it totally. I don't care about kpop idols or whatever, they are irrelevant to the industry in comparison to the USA celebrities. You just showed me very old pictures of celebrities that had 3-4 pimples on their faces, a very long time ago, a few of them were at puberty or very close after. Not one with severe or moderate acne, just super mild acne. If you believe that celebrities that are past puberty have acne, and they just cover it up with make up, that's ok, but that doesn't mean it's true. As an example I gave you football players that don't wear make up at matches and I've seen none of them with acne. None, 0. That picture with Cristiano Ronaldo from your link is from when he had braces and he was playing for Manchester United, he was like 19-21 years old, 8+ years ago.

@Bonsai77 maybe I know more about the subject than you do, but since you outsmart everyone, why don't you find the cure for acne instead of making threads on acne.org?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 01/08/2014 2:17 pm

lol, im not outsmarting everybody, just you :P english is my 3rd language too

you are the tiring one, just drop it already as you are making yourself look quite silly. People have acne, celebs are people and obviously some are going to have acne!

Im making threads on acne.org as acne affects us all obviously and we should stick together, not be petty on someone elses thread.

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 01/09/2014 10:29 pm

it's really tiring talking to you people because you don't follow posts and reply totally out of subject, so I won't bother anymore after this post.

@AghhNe Who said anything about football players not being focused on their looks. Do they have acne? No. Do they wear make up on the pitch? No. Period.

I told you to show me celebrities with severe or moderate acne, either you don't know what is that or you just ignored it totally. I don't care about kpop idols or whatever, they are irrelevant to the industry in comparison to the USA celebrities. You just showed me very old pictures of celebrities that had 3-4 pimples on their faces, a very long time ago, a few of them were at puberty or very close after. Not one with severe or moderate acne, just super mild acne. If you believe that celebrities that are past puberty have acne, and they just cover it up with make up, that's ok, but that doesn't mean it's true. As an example I gave you football players that don't wear make up at matches and I've seen none of them with acne. None, 0. That picture with Cristiano Ronaldo from your link is from when he had braces and he was playing for Manchester United, he was like 19-21 years old, 8+ years ago.

@Bonsai77 maybe I know more about the subject than you do, but since you outsmart everyone, why don't you find the cure for acne instead of making threads on acne.org?

Well, it wasnt you actually that i was debating with. You just came in. It wasnt football players that that we were originally talking about. I dont care about football players. The pictures/VIDEOS i showed you had models and actors FROM NORTH AMERICA and ASIA not only asia, you simply did not view it all.

The debate was about "actors do not have acne".

I was simply against it. Then you came and change the debate.

Like what bonsai said, you are the tiring one, you have a "tunnel vision". Kinda closed minded.

But really, im not interested anymore lol. Tbh.

So, watever you believe in, keep it and more power to you.

So lets go back to the subject of the original post.