Notifications
Clear all

Tiny Bumps All Over Forehead

MemberMember
(@shellyggty)

Posted : 11/15/2013 6:19 pm

Can someone help me out as to determine what these tiny bumps are on my forehead? They are really small but very noticeable, also shiny and reflect light. They sometimes get better, and sometimes really bad randomly but never go away completely. They are very noticeable with makeup. I don't know what it is but I've had it for many years now and it hasn't ever gone away completely. I would really appreciate some cures or experiences if anyone has ever had these. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@interested19)

Posted : 11/16/2013 5:32 am

I have them too, and I notice that they get bad whenever I have not been eating the best food for a few days. Like when I have been eating alot of greens like kale, romaine lettuce and all that good stuff it stays clear but after I get off my diet a bit its start clogging up.. Also according to some acne face maps acne on the forehead usually means you have digestive issues, so i guess this supports my point?

It could also be because of an oily t-zone and maybe the products your using are not that good. Maybe you could do with a facial extraction from a dermatologist or something, they can take out blackheads, whiteheads and stuff to just help you get started in clearing it, they're quite expensive though for one session

Just by looking at the pictures though, it doesn't even look that bad, have you been exfoliating once a week maybe that would help?

MemberMember
(@shellyggty)

Posted : 12/07/2013 5:48 pm

I have them too, and I notice that they get bad whenever I have not been eating the best food for a few days. Like when I have been eating alot of greens like kale, romaine lettuce and all that good stuff it stays clear but after I get off my diet a bit its start clogging up.. Also according to some acne face maps acne on the forehead usually means you have digestive issues, so i guess this supports my point?

It could also be because of an oily t-zone and maybe the products your using are not that good. Maybe you could do with a facial extraction from a dermatologist or something, they can take out blackheads, whiteheads and stuff to just help you get started in clearing it, they're quite expensive though for one session

Just by looking at the pictures though, it doesn't even look that bad, have you been exfoliating once a week maybe that would help?

Yes thats true, mine get better when I eat better but they still do not completely disappear. I have been going to a dermatologist and I have also been getting regular facial treatments and peels which seem to be helping to keep the acne under control but these bumps just dont budge! I guess I will just continue to eat healthy and keep my treatments going and hopefully they will get better. Thanks for your help!