Notifications
Clear all

New To The Site

MemberMember
(@agomez)

Posted : 11/03/2013 11:39 pm

Hey guys New here my Name is Gerson just turned 24 on October 6th and let me tell you a bit about my self i used to be extremely over weight 225 pounds or so and i recently lost weight through working out and diet change which consisted of eating alot of vegetables and some what removing some forms of dairy and meat from my diet. i used to get these random pimples which im thinking where cysts because they hurt so much but they would usually go away in one weeks max. and as i got to my age now of 24 it just got way worst to now it flares up everywhere just on my forehead and they turn into these bumps and i can feel em feel mushy. MY APOLOGY FOR RUN ON SENTENCES. so just these past 4 months is where it went bad for me not sure its because of my age and im a bit more stressed about things in my life or i dont know but i just want to know if its common for a 24 year old to be getting acne on his forhead and only there no where else.

MemberMember
(@agomez)

Posted : 11/04/2013 9:20 pm

can anyone give me some advice?? on what to do?

MemberMember
(@solaire)

Posted : 11/04/2013 10:24 pm

Do you use any products or have a routine? It would also help if you could post pictures.