Notifications
Clear all

How To Stop Occasional Cysts

MemberMember
(@warrior027)

Posted : 10/27/2013 11:12 pm

I don't get smaller pimples like i used to and my face is clear except every month or two I get a cyst pimple with no head.

I got one on my nose and I don't know how to prevent or get rid of it and warm compress doesn't work. I put BP on it for 2 days and it helped a little. Is there a way to make the pimple simply not come to the head and just go down. It happened to me once where I felt one coming so I put BP on it and it never formed but that never works anymore.

Please somebody how do I prevent these cysts from ever coming to my face. Should I use the regimen but it seems extreme for a pimple that comes every month or two... Please I want to prevent these forever.

MemberMember
(@alex13)

Posted : 10/28/2013 3:28 am

Acne is internal, not external... you can`t just make them disappear that easy. But you can try lots of stuff , check my personal story :

MemberMember
(@ewwpimples1)

Posted : 10/28/2013 3:21 pm

Are you on any type of acne medication? I used to get the occasionally cyst as well but my doctor prescribed me vitamins and now I RARELY get them. But if you do get one, I suggest you cutting up an advil liquid gel and putting the gel on the pimple. I know this sounds insane but I did this to a few cysts and it worked so well! Hope this helps.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/28/2013 3:26 pm

I second the liquid advil- it works for me. Others do the ice method, never worked for me but search this forum, it does work for a lot of people!