Notifications
Clear all

How Is My Acne Looking?

MemberMember
(@kekamarie)

Posted : 09/16/2013 9:34 am

I have been treating my acne with benzyl peroxide for over close to three months now. Does it look as though it is doing what it is supposed to? I'm not the most patient person in the world and I'm getting frustrated because I will have small white bumps that will develop into these red and inflamed pimples. I was hoping that by now I wouldn't have as many. The right side of my face has cleared up much better than my left. Is this because I sleep on the right side of my face?

MemberMember
(@elfantasma)

Posted : 09/16/2013 10:38 am

My acne is also worse on my right side which I also sleep on. I change my pillowcase every 3rd day or something like that just be sure. I don't know whether there is a connection or not

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 09/16/2013 7:59 pm

There's definite improvement, especially on one side. Yeah, it could be your pillow...if you are putting pressure on that side of your face, then try to change your sleeping position to let your face breathe at night. If you get 6-8 hours of sleep and you sleep on the side that hasn't cleared up, then that could be a factor because you're basically suffocating that side for so many hours.