Notifications
Clear all

Emergency For Scabs

MemberMember
(@12321)

Posted : 06/08/2013 9:44 pm

Im a 17 year old male. I have about 6 light scars and 5 scabs normally i wouldnt freak out about that but this time its different. I have family that i only see once a year stopping by for one day on there way to L.A. The scabs are what im worried about. They are dark red and very noticable. I need a way to cover them up for the one day. But at the same time i want to have some respect for myself by not putting on my moms makeup.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 06/08/2013 10:03 pm

Im a 17 year old male. I have about 6 light scars and 5 scabs normally i wouldnt freak out about that but this time its different. I have family that i only see once a year stopping by for one day on there way to L.A. The scabs are what im worried about. They are dark red and very noticable. I need a way to cover them up for the one day. But at the same time i want to have some respect for myself by not putting on my moms makeup.

You could try applying some neosporin to the scabs if you want them to heal up faster. Otherwise a concealer is all I can think of in that short of time to hide them.

MemberMember
(@helton)

Posted : 06/08/2013 10:14 pm

Bandaid, or just tape a big piece of white cloth on ur face, and then tell them you fell down the stairs, haha!

Nothing you can do about them really... even make up can't hide scabs, the texture would be off.