Notifications
Clear all

Omg! I'm Finally Getting Rid Of My Acne/dark Marks

MemberMember
(@messiman)

Posted : 05/23/2013 11:10 am

Hey guys , I've been battling with acne for 3months now , I've had em on & off ever since I was 13 I'm 17 now they have never been of my face for 3months , well I've tried everything , I mean everything ... When I had acne I just used urine therapy & they would be gone , but this wasn't the case this time I used urine therapy I continued to breakout , I used all those acne products , they never seem to work & I tried "ACV" which was my last option , it made me breakout more , then I thought to myself there's something wrong here , I researched "masturbation can cause acne ?" On "yahoo answers" they all said no it doesn't , & I read some posts here stating the same thing well I said to myself I'm gonna stop masturbating for 1 week & see what happens , its been one week now , guess what ? All acne have cleared I've had only 1 acne this week , now 5acne that I used to get everyday & now ACV works wonders unlike the first I used it .... So to all of ya'll with acne ,your product won't work if u masturbate on daily basis!!! Stop masturbating for one week & c the resul!!!

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/23/2013 3:00 pm

Nice! I am happy for you man!

How long did urine therapy work for you?

MemberMember
(@messiman)

Posted : 05/24/2013 10:04 am

Urine therapy works all the time when I use it , its immediatly effective ,but when I was masturbating , urine therapy didn't work.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/24/2013 6:40 pm

How long do you keep the urine on?