Notifications
Clear all

How Do I Get Rid Of The Flesh-Colored Bumps All Over My Face?

MemberMember
(@kttngrl)

Posted : 05/12/2013 7:39 am

Hey,

I've got these bumps all over my face, they're skin coloured bumps, almost like goosebumps but if you squeeze them, blackhead-like clogs come out, just they're more light (in colour) than what comes out of blackheads. I've been to a doctor and he claims it could be due to the heat, so im guessing this could be a heat rash sort of thing? It is hot where i live and i recently came back from the beach so it's gotten worse since then.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What do you believe causes it and how do you treat it?

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@elliew8)

Posted : 05/13/2013 4:18 am

Hey, I have these too! I'm sorry I don't know what they are either, but they are so annoying! Mine are all over my forehead though so they might not be exactly the same thing... just to let you know that mine cleared almost completely when I was on holiday tanning all day so if it's hot where you are maybe go outside and get some sun?

In terms of what could be causing it, I'm 99.99% certain it's because I stopped using benzoyl peroxide...so if there's been a change in your skincare recently that might be the reason?

I'll be interested to see if anyone else has them, and especially how we can get rid of them!!!

MemberMember
(@zzzonkout)

Posted : 05/13/2013 6:23 pm

bump on this topic. if I don't pick at mine, mine stay flesh-colored too.

MemberMember
(@kttngrl)

Posted : 05/17/2013 10:32 am

UPDATE:

It's been terribly hot here and the areas near my nose (cheek area) were really red and inflamed so i used calamine lotion and it's not too red anymore and the skin is more smooth, the little bumps on my forehead are slightly smaller so i think it helps a little by cooling down the face? However, there are little ones starting near my chin, very very small, unsqueezable ones. I'd say Calamine is helping for now, but i won't keep this up for much longer. Now, when i come home from school and wash my face, i apply aloe vera to cool the skin down. I'm 99% sure this is caused by excess heat in my case, so i'm trying to keep my skin as cool as possible and I'm also making sure to wear facial sunscreen when going out. Will update in a week or so.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/18/2013 3:43 am

they could be clogged pores or fungal.

do they itch?