Notifications
Clear all

Using Moisturizer Even If You Have Acne

MemberMember
(@rocker165)

Posted : 03/24/2013 11:24 pm

Hi, so I'm experiencing moderate acne these past few months. I'm actually on my 3rd month now and my acne isnt that bad anymore. But i still have 10-15 pimples and some whiteheads on my forehead compared months ago when I had A LOT of pimples and whiteheads and blackheads combined. So I was just wondering if it's ok for me to use this face cream powder( it acts like a moisturizer but the moment you put it on your face it transforms into powder and gives you that powder-finish) even if I still have acne? I was using this cream before I got acne due to stress. I hope you can help on this matter.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/25/2013 1:03 am

Hi, so I'm experiencing moderate acne these past few months. I'm actually on my 3rd month now and my acne isnt that bad anymore. But i still have 10-15 pimples and some whiteheads on my forehead compared months ago when I had A LOT of pimples and whiteheads and blackheads combined. So I was just wondering if it's ok for me to use this face cream powder( it acts like a moisturizer but the moment you put it on your face it transforms into powder and gives you that powder-finish) even if I still have acne? I was using this cream before I got acne due to stress. I hope you can help on this matter.

It is always recommended to use a daily moisturizer. I have never been the type to use it because I've oily skin for as long as I can remember but I started noticing just a great difference after incorporating it in my daily routine. Especially if you have any acne/blackhead fighting treatments, they can pretty much strip the skin if its moisture. Just make sure the cream/moisturizer you are containing doesn't contain any comedogenic ingredients to make you breakout even more.

Hope that helps. 🙂