Notifications
Clear all

Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know About Zinc Oxide

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 01/11/2013 10:03 pm

i am getting fantastic results!!! i have started a low glycemic diet and low sugar diet for only 1 week. my acne is so much better! i don't get new acne and my face is not all oily like it was before!!!

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 01/13/2013 1:01 pm

i bought dried thyme yesterday! studies show that thyme is better than bp! better than bp! look it up. apparently in a couple years it will replace bp. bp has always worked on my back acne but i don't like using it because of the tumor thing and it speeds the aging of skin. so i bought thyme and mixed it with witch hazel you have to let it sit in a dark place for 2 weeks and then use it. i will use it on my back. although my face is for the most part clear i still have acne on my back that the zinc oxide has not yet gotten rid of. it takes zinc oxide 2 months to see full results.

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 01/28/2013 12:22 am

well. have not been on in while. i started fish oil for 2 weeks. it is true that it cures some people acne and makes some worse. i got these terrible small cysts all over my neck area. and this crazy small cysts on my cheeks which i never have had. i stopped the fish oil 1 week ago and they have all gone away except i still have some residual acne on my neck and i cant remember but i dont think i had any on my neck before starting the fish oil. i have decided to try only one thing from now on at a time. i am only using zinc oxide once a week. i have started the urine treatment 2 weeks ago. i now it sounds nasty but urine is a byproduct of our blood. it is sterile. it actually has helped a lot. at least for a while. i had no new pimples at all when i started urine therapy. but the pimples i had took weeks to go away. anyway. thanks to my low glycemic diet or the urine the right side of my face is completely clear. it has never been like that ever! i am so happy about it and i hope it will continue. after one night of urine therapy i noticed a great change in my skin. i will be more consistent with it. my back acne is better since starting the thyme. i also have started doing a daily honey mask for the next month because my girlfriend is convinced it will get rid of my acne.

MemberMember
(@cal07)

Posted : 01/28/2013 4:57 pm

Zinc didnt work for me

MemberMember
(@aurielle357)

Posted : 01/29/2013 12:54 am

Guys, you need to be careful with zinc pills, and the amount that you take...taking too much could land you in the hospital.

MemberMember
(@cal07)

Posted : 01/29/2013 4:06 pm

Whats to much

MemberMember
(@aurielle357)

Posted : 02/04/2013 4:21 pm

25-50 mg is all that you should be taking, according to Dan anyways.

MemberMember
(@blowinit)

Posted : 02/04/2013 7:28 pm

The only benefit I seem to get from zinc oxide is that it speeds up the time it takes for a red spot to heal. The skin will literally start peeling away and will lose the redness a lot quicker.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/27/2013 2:17 pm

zinc oxide helps with fungal folliculitis.bumps and zits caused by fungal growth.

i was prescribed melagard which is a sunscreen.its both chemical n physical block.

it's got zinc oxide and yes,when applied it does give that pale white tone.

they say zinc oxide cause that pale white look.

although these days most cosmetics seem to somehow omit that part.they claim there's zinc oxide but no pale look.

i was wondering if mine could do?

i mean i anyway have to use it as a sunscreen.great if it heals while protecting.

but then it does have other ingredients as chemical block.i hope they dnt obstruct anything progressive.=)

let me know if u need more detail.

also please add ur link under the sucess category.=)

aana

MemberMember
(@priyankaa)

Posted : 04/28/2013 12:37 am

Zinc tablets are pretty good. They clear my forehead acne in about a month. But so lazy to take them!