My Cure

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 12/13/2012 2:41 am

^honestly too scared to try it now. Maybe i'll do it in like 6 months cause I just don't want this stuff to come back! Besides I"m still healing from scars so .. maybe once i'm 100% free of red marks and stuff then I'll try drinking water with my meals and see if they come back

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 01/23/2013 12:17 am

has ANYONE else tried this? I seriously have not gotten anything since i started this! Why is nobody else attempting this?!

MemberMember
(@kuts45)

Posted : 01/28/2013 10:19 pm

^ Did you have oily skin? and did this method stop the excess oil

MemberMember
(@cellfish)

Posted : 01/28/2013 10:47 pm

I just wanted to say that I'm 33, have had acne since 12 (ruined my adolescence) and only now found out that any form of dairy will cause my acne. Since eliminating all milk products, my skin looks fantastic.

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 01/29/2013 1:12 am

yeah I didn't think about it but i had very oily skin and now I don't have excessively oily skin. But I think that may have to do with me not using moisturizers anymore.

MemberMember
(@redruby)

Posted : 01/29/2013 4:21 am

interesting, how far along were you until u started seeing results?? I have never heard of this before but if it worked for u im glad!!!

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 02/05/2013 8:40 pm

probably a month and a half and i started seeing results.

MemberMember
(@redruby)

Posted : 02/07/2013 10:57 am

Oh man, i should really start this (which is hard cuz im on a "clear skin" diet as well) ........ Um, how was your acne before you started this procedure? Was it mild, moderate, or severe?

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 02/08/2013 2:50 pm

It was moderate. But there was hardly ever a time where I didn't have like 3 or 4 big pimples. Seemed like every time one would heal, another would come up.

I do wanna add something else that I feel has been very important to my regimen though. Try to shower only once a day. Maybe skip a day too. I used to shower 2-3 times a day! and I was reading about how that takes away your natural moisturizers (Specially with hot water) So shower once... make it short...and use tepid water. THIS ALSO MEANS NOT washing your face throughout the day! Unless it's the shower time

MemberMember
(@redruby)

Posted : 02/08/2013 10:09 pm

Ummm i see. Sounds good. Not washing ur face? Sounds like the caveman method. Id say give it a go!! :)

MemberMember
(@goethe)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:52 am

The "Caveman Regimen" during which you do not wash your face for 2 months, and allow a layer of skin to heal over the scars works wonders for Rosacea and hyperpigmentation, and costs literally no money. I've had great success with for hyperpigmentation scarring.

Just let your skin rejuvenate through its own biological mechanisms.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/11/2013 11:35 am

It was moderate. But there was hardly ever a time where I didn't have like 3 or 4 big pimples. Seemed like every time one would heal, another would come up.

I do wanna add something else that I feel has been very important to my regimen though. Try to shower only once a day. Maybe skip a day too. I used to shower 2-3 times a day! and I was reading about how that takes away your natural moisturizers (Specially with hot water) So shower once... make it short...and use tepid water. THIS ALSO MEANS NOT washing your face throughout the day! Unless it's the shower time

Curious, have you ever had stomach issues? If not drinking water during meals helps i'd be willing to bet you have low stomach acid which means food can stagnate in your stomach and not digest properly and your body won't absorb the proper nutrients, especially mixed with water it will dilute the already low acid in your stomach.