Hi

MemberMember
(@natasha_2009)

Posted : 11/11/2012 10:35 pm

Hi,

My name is Natasha and I am 33 years old. I had problems with acne when I was younger but nothing severe. All I had to do was use some sort of face wash or drug store products like clearsil and it would go away. When I was pregnant with my son, I had severe acne but didnt want to use harsh products and as a result I got a lot of ice pick/ box scars. I was having problems in my marriage and stress level being at its peak, I was getting a lot of acne which resulted in more scars.

I have been divorced for about 2 years now and a few months back, I met a guy online that I really like. He understands me and cares for me. My problem is that he has one pic of me which doesnt really show the scars (beauty of makeup) but I really wanna meet him in person and get to know him better. I am so depressed coz I really like him and cannot see dissapointment in his face when he sees my scars. I came on this forum to get help on how I can somehow reduce scars or get tips from people who have been successful in removing ice pick/box scars.

Thanks,

Natasha

MemberMember
(@williamrickard)

Posted : 11/12/2012 6:00 pm

Tell him about them, you may find out that he won't mind. He may share similar problems. When i tell girls it they usually feel more open about their own skin, you have to be open and honest with each other. No on is perfect, we all have "baggage".

Hope that helped :)