What Can I Do? (Pictures)

MemberMember
(@dov)

Posted : 10/01/2012 9:23 pm

gallery_99386_12544_2352375.png

gallery_99386_12544_2488992.png

gallery_99386_12544_280326.png

gallery_99386_12544_1442179.png

I encountered this website when I was in 8th grade years ago. Not knowing much I assumed it would all go away as easily as it came. Its been a total of nine years, nine years of low self-esteem and fear to look at myself. Nine years of living in a nightmare as it progressively got worse. From my forehead, then to my cheeks, my nose, and finally my chin and neck.

What scares me is it reach the top layer of my lips and its... just.... all clogged up. I can't even bare to say it... its just depressing its gotten that far.

So I've come here to ask for help... I have no idea what else I could do. I've tried everything under the sun and nothing has worked. Right now I've been cleansing, exfoliating, and using topical salicylic acid.. but it has done little to nothing to alleviate the problem.

So here are the pictures... will the regimen work for me or am I a lost cause? These bump are all over my face, I'm not exaggerating when I say every single pore is like this. They don't hurt but I know there's stuff inside. If I squeeze them, there is white stuff inside. Sometimes those white stuff have hardened and form like a ball. I don't even know whats going on with my skin anymore.

I feel like a lizard or something sometimes... will benzyl peroxide or the regimen help me?How long will it take before I start seeing results? Anything other then this is an improvement to me.

Do these look familiar to anyone or am I alone in this?

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 10/02/2012 6:26 pm

I don't see what's bothering you - just the bumps? Don't stress over that man. It's nothing. Salicylic acid peels and microdermabration would help. I would go to an esthetician if it's really making you depressed.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/04/2012 4:06 am

uhh, thats normal skin

MemberMember
(@dov)

Posted : 10/04/2012 6:32 pm

uhh, thats normal skin

That's good to hear but its not at all smooth. I've been told its like gravel with its little bumps and marks all over my face. Especially if I use a moisturizer or a sunblock, it looks like I rubbed oil and sand on my face.

I don't see what's bothering you - just the bumps? Don't stress over that man. It's nothing. Salicylic acid peels and microdermabration would help. I would go to an esthetician if it's really making you depressed.

I've been scrubbing it away and I think its working, I'm not sure but I'll post a pic to see if it worked in a week.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/04/2012 7:50 pm

it really is normal skin. i see a lot of guys with skin like this (me being one, mines is a lot worse than yours though).