Notifications
Clear all

My cystic acne

MemberMember
(@eric-lin)

Posted : 10/04/2007 10:43 pm

you know what, i really know how u feel, i feel like shit too. Its really awful to have serve acne, i suffer it for almost a year, and i am already feel despire. Nothing in my live seem interest me, i avoid my friends, family, teachers. I am really pissed off by these shits on my face. they seem never going away. Sometimes i even thought about suicide, well i didn't do it. its not worth it. however i am glad that my friends always help me through my depression. i also found this site, i am felt really lucky and comforting that there are so many people out there know what i am going through. I used to very out going, everyone knows me kind of popular, but after the shits started happening my live was ruined, i never talk to anyone but to myself infront of the mirror. i often ask myself why is this happening to me. i have a girl i really like, but since i got this acne, i start to avoid her completely, i dont want to see her because i am afraid............

i cry in my bed, asking "why me"

i am still suffering from cystic acne, but recently with dan's bp thing started to get a little better. hopefully i can overcome this shit and i wish u can do too.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/05/2007 8:42 am

you know what, i really know how u feel, i feel like shit too. Its really awful to have serve acne, i suffer it for almost a year, and i am already feel despire. Nothing in my live seem interest me, i avoid my friends, family, teachers. I am really pissed off by these shits on my face. they seem never going away. Sometimes i even thought about suicide, well i didn't do it. its not worth it. however i am glad that my friends always help me through my depression. i also found this site, i am felt really lucky and comforting that there are so many people out there know what i am going through. I used to very out going, everyone knows me kind of popular, but after the shits started happening my live was ruined, i never talk to anyone but to myself infront of the mirror. i often ask myself why is this happening to me. i have a girl i really like, but since i got this acne, i start to avoid her completely, i dont want to see her because i am afraid............

i cry in my bed, asking "why me"

i am still suffering from cystic acne, but recently with dan's bp thing started to get a little better. hopefully i can overcome this shit and i wish u can do too.

I hope you can try my reg out. In the end you will actually find it to be much cheaper. The products last allot longer and theirs less stuff to deal with plus its faster. I use to have to order Dans BP all the time because I would run out. With this reg I can go several months without having to restock. It could last even longer depending on your coverage area.

MemberMember
(@actionjackson)

Posted : 10/06/2007 3:20 am

Going to give this a try, I am in Canada and hoping to find the Oxy 10 Chill, I am university student so I am on a tight budget. I will substitute it with something else if I can't grab it at the moment. The psyllium Husk fiber should be easy to obtain. I have been suffering with cystic acne for 6,7 years now, but I remain optomistic in beating it. University has been a nightmare for me, Its hard to look people in the face, I wear hooded sweatshirts and toques and am have increasingly become anti-social. I smoke way to much marijuana as a coping strategy. I have a beautiful girlfriend who gets normal acne compared to my cystic, it bother me that I can find a solution. LOL I am ranting away here, I'll giv'er a go though and post some results if I have the time.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/06/2007 10:00 am

Going to give this a try, I am in Canada and hoping to find the Oxy 10 Chill, I am university student so I am on a tight budget. I will substitute it with something else if I can't grab it at the moment. The psyllium Husk fiber should be easy to obtain. I have been suffering with cystic acne for 6,7 years now, but I remain optomistic in beating it. University has been a nightmare for me, Its hard to look people in the face, I wear hooded sweatshirts and toques and am have increasingly become anti-social. I smoke way to much marijuana as a coping strategy. I have a beautiful girlfriend who gets normal acne compared to my cystic, it bother me that I can find a solution. LOL I am ranting away here, I'll giv'er a go though and post some results if I have the time.

If you live in canada. You might try ordering the stuff online. I think their are allot of online drug stores that deliver to canada. Amazon does. You might try walking across into the united states and purchasing the stuff at the nearest walmart. As this would probably be your cheapest route to go. As for all the US people trying this reg. This stuff can be had at any walmart or any drugstore.

http://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Factor-Benzoyl-P...n/dp/B000NRWP8U

http://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Soap-Extreme-Alp...e/dp/B000S10HJ0

the husk fiber capsules these can be found anywhere

Heres what they look like. I recommend going to walmart as they have a walmart brand of this you get twice as much and its a heck of allot cheaper then the name brand.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...8&catid=172

MemberMember
(@jellyfish)

Posted : 10/06/2007 5:03 pm

what about back and chest acne would the steps be the same?

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/06/2007 9:54 pm

what about back and chest acne would the steps be the same?

Yeap the exact same.

I suffer from chest acne as well. I have tons of scars on my chest from chest acne. My chest is perfectly clear now from using my reg.

But the scars still remain. I have been trying to use a scar cream to reduce the apperance of the scars. It doesnt look like its making much difference. But atleast I dont get painful cyst on my chest anymore. Just make sure you take your shirt off before doing the reg. As trying to do the reg with your shirt on might stain your shirt.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/06/2007 10:02 pm

Has anybody actually started on the reg yet???

MemberMember
(@jellyfish)

Posted : 10/06/2007 10:35 pm

i am

just started today

MemberMember
(@enlightened)

Posted : 10/07/2007 12:57 am

Me too, i was clear but was using hp to keep bacteria at bay. Feels great so far. I will recommend it to people with sensitive skin that wont tolerate dan's reg. I've read bp is most effective the first 20 mins that is when most of the oxygen is released and it does most of the damage after it dries on your skin. It makes sense to wash it off. I just wish i worked it out before i gave up on bp years ago.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/07/2007 12:36 pm

i am

just started today

Are you also doing it on your face as well or just chest.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/07/2007 12:49 pm

Me too, i was clear but was using hp to keep bacteria at bay. Feels great so far. I will recommend it to people with sensitive skin that wont tolerate dan's reg. I've read bp is most effective the first 20 mins that is when most of the oxygen is released and it does most of the damage after it dries on your skin. It makes sense to wash it off. I just wish i worked it out before i gave up on bp years ago.

See this reg is great for all skin types. Because it dosent cause the immense problems that Dans BP does. I found in doing his reg. My skin began to really look burnt. My skin stung to the touch. I felt like I was going through plastic surgery everyday. Plus I was getting even more cystic acne this was within a 12 month period. Which finally cause me to check into a hospital.

Please keep us posted on doing my reg . You will most likely see your underlying acne pull to the surface of the skin and form a white head. I Recommend getting a sewing needle and pricking the white head and drain the puss out. I wouldnt say it makes your acne worse like Dans Reg does. As it more or less draws the acne up from underneath your skin. It will make those cyst and pimples finally surface. Taking the fiber is important as well. Not only does this reg make you acne free. But it also makes you feel better and you will achieve a much deeper clearness on your face hence the fiber.

MemberMember
(@grace1)

Posted : 10/07/2007 2:09 pm

[if you live in canada. You might try ordering the stuff online. I think their are allot of online drug stores that deliver to canada. Amazon does. You might try walking across into the united states and purchasing the stuff at the nearest walmart. As this would probably be your cheapest route to go. As for all the US people trying this reg. This stuff can be had at any walmart or any drugstore.

http://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Factor-Benzoyl-P...n/dp/B000NRWP8U

http://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Soap-Extreme-Alp...e/dp/B000S10HJ0

the husk fiber capsules these can be found anywhere

Heres what they look like. I recommend going to walmart as they have a walmart brand of this you get twice as much and its a heck of allot cheaper then the name brand.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...8&catid=172

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/07/2007 2:58 pm

Yes and

Yes walmart does have the stuff. I recommend the drive to Buffalo. It would probably be allot cheaper. Plus you can stock up on it. It would be well worth your drive. Dont forget the oxy bar soap its the one that says alpine scent. And the fiber capsules walmart has their own brand of it. Buying the stuff in bulk might be a little high. But this stuff last such a d a m n long time.

MemberMember
(@rapture12)

Posted : 10/07/2007 4:37 pm

I'm thinking this could work. I've always known my acne has something to do with digestion/bowel/food.

About a year ago I cracked my skullbone and suffered some internal bleeding in my head while falling down some stairs, and obviously I had to stay at the hospital for a few weeks. I wasn't allowed to eat for three days - I was restricted to IV - and I noticed my skin was completely clear and felt really nice for once. So I figured it must have something to do with me not eating something I'm allergic to, or something I was getting from the IV. However, I'm realizing now, that it could also be that while not eating anything, my bowel/stomach didn't have to digest like before.

I'm definitely going to try this. However, since I'm not from nowhere near The US or Canada I'm guessing I have to find my own brands of your recommended products. Hopefully that will work as well.

MemberMember
(@john1234)

Posted : 10/07/2007 6:03 pm

Curious, do you ever still break out? or are you 100% clear? Have you ever tried to get off the regimen? I'm not doubting your validity, just want to know. java script:bbc_pop()

Help BB Code Help

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/07/2007 9:49 pm

Curious, do you ever still break out? or are you 100% clear? Have you ever tried to get off the regimen? I'm not doubting your validity, just want to know. java script:bbc_pop()

Help BB Code Help

I'm actually glad you ask those questions. Those are good questions I might add. So long as I'm on the regimen I really never break out. I might once in a blue moon and I mean once in a blue moon I might see one little painless whitehead pop up. I take a cloth wipe it away and its gone. No redness or anything.

The reason why I have a tiny whitehead pop anyways is because I'm only doing the regimen once a day now. So a whitehead every so often doesnt really bother me considering the full blown cystic acne I was getting. If I got something important coming up I will switch back to doing the regimen twice a day. If i stay on the regimen twice a day. I dont even see a small whitehead pop up. I went 12 months using the regimen twice a day never saw even a hint of a whitehead pop up. After 12 months I drop down to once a day. Doing it once a day I might see white heads creap up here and their. But their not painful and they dont really effect my clear apperance. So i find it acceptable by all means. You might ask when I become clear should I drop down to using it once a day. That depends greatly. If your clear and you see that doing it once a day makes unwanted acne start to creep back up then go back to twice a day. If you see that you can keep your acne at bay with just using the reg once a day. Then drop down to once a day. But when starting the reg twice a day is a must.

Yes I once thought I had outgrown acne. So I decided to stop using everything fiber included. My face stayed clear for about a week. I was thinking hey I might have outgrown this. Well low and behold my cystic acne came back in full force. I was like OMG how f***ing stupid could I be. I went right back to the reg. and things slowly started to come back to normal. But those cyst had to run their course. When you havent had cyst in a while. They come back twice as painful. Finally my face got clear again. I vowed not to do that again. One of the cyst I had I remember it was extremely painful. I finally was able to prick the center with a sewing needle. Their was a huge amount of puss that came out. It was instant relief when it drain.

I guess your bottom line question is am I 100% clear. The answer is yes. I don't have any active pimples, cyst, bumps, or red spots.

MemberMember
(@jellyfish)

Posted : 10/08/2007 2:00 am

i am doing just my face and neck for now see how it goes then i will try my chest and back.

though i cant really figure out how i would wash with the soap get it all off then do the peroxide on my chest and back. how did you do it? just lather up hop in the shower then get out and wait 15 mins then shower again?

edit*

so far i have noticed that my checks are starting to burn. and right after i do the regimen my face gets real red and burns quite a bit. did you ever experience this?

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/08/2007 3:08 pm

i am doing just my face and neck for now see how it goes then i will try my chest and back.

though i cant really figure out how i would wash with the soap get it all off then do the peroxide on my chest and back. how did you do it? just lather up hop in the shower then get out and wait 15 mins then shower again?

edit*

so far i have noticed that my checks are starting to burn. and right after i do the regimen my face gets real red and burns quite a bit. did you ever experience this?

Let me clarify. Take the oxy bar alpine scent soap. Wet you hands underneath the faucet. Grab the oxy bar soap. With you hands wet start rubbing the oxy bar soap in your hands. So that your hands become covered with the soap. Now lightly put a little just a little water back on your hands to cause the soap to lather up then start massaging the soap thats on your hands onto your face. It should be sorta of a foamy cream texture when massaging it in. Then take a rag and run undercool water to wet it down then squeeze the rag so that its damp but not soaking wet. With your nicely dampy rage wipe the oxy bar soap off. Dont rub just wipe it off.

Then after that grab the oxy chill factor shake the bottle and apply about a finger length maybe more or less depending on your coverage area. You will get to know how much you need to put on as you do the regimen more. Put a finger with of oxy chill factor on your finger. Then use your other hand with your fingers to wipe the stuff off your other fingers and apply it to your face evenly where your acne prone areas are. Sorta massage it in but dont over do the massage. Just get the stuff on is the most important thing. Then walk away from the bathroom let that sit on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. The stuff will harden on your face. Now go back to the bathroom grab a clean rag wet it down with cool water. squeeze the cloth so its damp again. Then wipe the oxy chill factor off. Dont rub it off. Then walk out of the restroom now your down. Dont forget to take the fiber. You do not need to take a shower to rinse the stuff off. Unless its on your back. Even then you can take a dish towel and grab both ends of the towel and wipe it off your back. If you have acne in a area in which its hard to reach. Then I notice just taking the rag with the stuff you wipe off with and swiping the area down with the used stuff helps to control the acne in that area.

MemberMember
(@tigerlily86)

Posted : 10/09/2007 3:35 pm

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical, as anyone would be. Do you by any chance have any photos you could post? Of what your acne was like before and what your skin is like now?

I might just try this regimen, just to see...since the products are cheap and easy to get.

MemberMember
(@john1234)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:03 pm

i will add one thing.

I have been using this regimen for 5 days. And i've been on accutane and fad products/diets before. I'm therefore confident in my ability to judge a good regimen, and this one has been REALLY DIFFERENT from the ones in the past.

This regimen pulled the junk out of all 6 active lesions in my face almost instantly. This regimen just makes everything come up. They are all flat now.

SO far, no new lesions have popped up...not even a comedone.

Smooth sailing from now on? Time will tell.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:21 pm

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical, as anyone would be. Do you by any chance have any photos you could post? Of what your acne was like before and what your skin is like now?

I might just try this regimen, just to see...since the products are cheap and easy to get.

I have discussed in the past why I dont post photos of myself. Even with eyes black out people still recognize me on the streets and I dont like strangers talking to me. Especially when I dont know them from adam. I have posted a few photos in the past. Which I later withdrew because of the above reasons. I figure I will let the reg do the talking and the visual. Also to be quite honest I have more then proved my self to past posters that I am clear and they stop posting because they became clear themselfs. I had skeptics that couldnt wait to try my reg. and then bad mouth it left and right. It wasnt to long after they tryed it. I never heard another post from them. I'm not selling you anything. These are items you can pick up on your own accord. I'm skeptical of just about anything that promises this and that as well. But see the way I see it if I dont try it. Then I might miss out on something that might just work and if it doesnt then its one more then I can scratch off the list. My regimen is very cheap, cheaper then dans reg by far. The initial startup cost is a little high because your buying allot of what you get in bulk. The plus side being the stuff last such a

d a m n long time. Dans reg took forever to do. My reg is very quick and easy. It takes very little effort and you dont wear the stuff all day.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:30 pm

i will add one thing.

I have been using this regimen for 5 days. And i've been on accutane and fad products/diets before. I'm therefore confident in my ability to judge a good regimen, and this one has been REALLY DIFFERENT from the ones in the past.

This regimen pulled the junk out of all 6 active lesions in my face almost instantly. This regimen just makes everything come up. They are all flat now.

SO far, no new lesions have popped up...not even a comedone.

Smooth sailing from now on? Time will tell.

Congrats. and thank-you 😀 Yeah it will make the stuff surface very quickly. You may still get some more acne that might surface. Its hard to tell. This reg will create a huge draw on the face and pull the junk up very quickly. It will keep drawing more and more junk to the surface until the skin is deeply clean and free of acne and cyst.

MemberMember
(@john1234)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:33 pm

hey i'm curious. how long have you been using this regimen for bfg?

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/09/2007 7:36 pm

hey i'm curious. how long have you been using this regimen for bfg?

gosh geez. Atleast 4 years now.

The oxy products I use to use where a little different. Oxy has improved their product line since then so the product names have change slightly still the same baseline product. With the same great results.

MemberMember
(@humanmindconcept)

Posted : 10/09/2007 8:11 pm

I've been taking 6 of the psyllium fiber pills a day for about a week. I don't really notice too much of a difference in my cystic acne.

I actually just had a breakout today :(... just when I thought my scars were healing up and now I have like 10 new pimples.

:( don't worry I won't give up yet :)!!