Notifications
Clear all

My cystic acne

MemberMember
(@acadia87)

Posted : 09/03/2011 2:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I do not suffer from sever acne, but very mild and would love to start this regime. The big problem is I cannot buy these product in Canada and they are extremely hard to find online even though they are drugstore products.

Could someone send links where I can purchase them and they are in stock please!!!

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 10/09/2011 5:55 pm

Anyone know where I can find these products, or if there is something similar I can buy in norway?

-Thanks! :)

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 10/09/2011 6:20 pm

Ok, I were able to find these products online:

https://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Treatment-Factor-Cooling-Sensation/dp/B000HS4WDG/

https://www.amazon.com/Foods-Psyllium-Husk-500mg-Capsules/dp/B0013OW2KS/

http://www.shoprite.com/pd/Oxy/Soap-Extreme-Alpine-Scent-Bar/4-20-oz/310742024104/

These products arent the exact same as those originally listed, but are they a good subtitude? Will they work?

- Thanks!

MemberMember
(@thritsco)

Posted : 12/04/2011 11:12 am

I've had terrible acne sine I was 14. I've been through antibiotics, topicals, and just about any natural remedy.

Anyways, this winter I got a TERRIBLE cystic breakout and have been searching for an answer.

Then I stumbled upon this. It's been three days, but my skin looks better already. I can only imagine what it'll look like in two weeks!

Thanks to minocycline, my face already has tried to purge itself of impurities, so this regimen is drawing out the rest and clearing up what was there before.

The cystic acne has gone down and I'm extremely happy with this :)

I will definitely Continue this and recommend it to anyone I can.

Don't give up, guys :D

MemberMember
(@m2012)

Posted : 07/31/2012 9:57 am

Does anyone still check this forum? I just started this reg and was wandering what products I should use seeing how the chill factor and oxy bar aren't available any more. Any help is appreciated!

MemberMember
(@emilyandmagic)

Posted : 08/01/2012 12:40 am

I've been a lurker here for a bit, but decided to finally join.

I was wondering if you could post the links to these products on Walmart.com? I tried to search for the Oxy 10 Chill Factor, etc. but it only came up with Olay products... rolleyes.gif

I'm very interested in trying this regimen since I suffer from cystic acne - mainly on my forehead. :/

Emily

MemberMember
(@m2012)

Posted : 08/01/2012 10:02 am

Emily-

I couldn't find the exact products online anywhere or at Walmart so here's what I went with

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/10898761?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Takes the place of chill factor 10. Active ingredient is the same, BP 10%

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/13274451?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Takes the place of the oxy bar. Active ingredient is Salicylic Acid 2%. It was 0.5% in the bar, but I couldn't find a bar with 0.5% so I went with this. Walmart.com said its award winning haha.

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/16940559?adid=1500000000000012981640&veh=mweb

Fiber is the same.

Good luck! Keep me updated. I'm really curious to see how this turns out. I have high hopes!

MemberMember
(@paulo-m-torres)

Posted : 09/19/2012 4:50 pm

Been lurking this place since April 7th, I've done BFGs regime and it worked to an extent. Good results but i still had a cyst or pimple growing here and there. like a lot of previous posts everyone has different skin and get different results. Good news, i no longer have 7 cysts on my face and it doesn't hurt anymore. i use the products listed above but just strictly Oxy 10% BP and any 2% salicylic acid.

Here's what i do (twice a day morning/evening):

-quick wash with the 2% and wipe face clean

-apply a very thin layer of 10% BP (after patted and dry from first wash) and leave it on.

the only reason i posted this is for people that do BFGs and doesn't work fully.. my logic behind this is BP works why not leave a very very thin layer on?? and Voila i no longer have cysts and pimples. Be advise the first 2 weeks or less (i'm just saying two weeks just in case mine stop after 1 week) you will get dry skin. to remedy the dry skin, i just applied lotion after the thin layer of BP dried. I cannot stress enough on the thin layer! don't damage your skin by putting excessive amount. I just wished i realized this sooner and and got scars from cysts.. :(

i just want everyone to stay positive and it sucks for all of us who are affected by cystic acne.

MemberMember
(@emilyandmagic)

Posted : 10/01/2012 3:44 pm

I'm going to start this regimen soon - picking up the product this week sometime. :)

In place of the oxy bar soap (unless I can find it at Walmart) I'm going to use my 2% Salicylic Acid St. Ives Apricot Scrub. And in place of the Chill Factor (unless I can find that, too, at my walmart) I'll use the Oxy Daily Wash Acne Treatment Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Emily

MemberMember
(@emilyandmagic)

Posted : 10/04/2012 6:43 pm

I'm going to start this regimen soon - picking up the product this week sometime. smile.png

In place of the oxy bar soap (unless I can find it at Walmart) I'm going to use my 2% Salicylic Acid St. Ives Apricot Scrub. And in place of the Chill Factor (unless I can find that, too, at my walmart) I'll use the Oxy Daily Wash Acne Treatment Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Emily

Started this regimen today. I am confused about one thing though. Is the Oxy supposed to be used in face mask form or in face wash form? Because I have the Oxy Daily Wash 10% BP, and it is really liquidy, meant for being used as a facewash. Wouldn't this still have the same effect since one would be washing their face with it? So the BP isn't sitting on the skin all day long.

If this is the case, then does one absolutely NEED to wash also with the salicyclic acid wash?

Thanks!

Emily

MemberMember
(@m2012)

Posted : 10/14/2012 2:51 pm

Yeah it's pretty liquidy. It's not going to fully form a mask or anything. I think the first soap is more of a quick clean for the surface and the bp 10% is more for deep down.

I've probably been doin this for about 2+ months now. The results have been mixed. I'm getting less breakouts, but I'm still getting some breakouts. I've started to leave a thin layer on the past few days so I hope that will be more successful.

MemberMember
(@hoping-for-a-change)

Posted : 10/16/2012 7:42 pm

Hello,

I just joined this thread, I have been reading the whole entire thing and will buy all the items at Walmart this week and start up on Monday. I will post picture of my sucess (or failure) being on this regime since it seems like not one picture has been posted to show success which makes me mad. glare.gif But I will try it and update daily if not weekly. <3 So I don't know if anyone even still goes on this thread blush.png but I just wanted people to know if you are still interested you should start with me and post pictures as well. n__n

I'll look forward to posting before pictures on monday! See you guys then!

-Hoping

Hello hun, I was wondering if your acne was mild to begin with or more severe? (: I'm starting on monday and

am going to post pictures, you should as well! hifive.gif

MemberMember
(@m2012)

Posted : 10/17/2012 9:14 am

I'm a 27 yr old male and mine has always been mild to moderate. I've never been on accutane bc my derm said I wasn't bad enough. He always kept telling me I'd outgrow it but it's been like a dozen yrs so I needed to do something different. It would never get really bad but it was persistent and random. I'd be good for a few days then bad for a few. This has def helped some but not all te way like previous posters have claimed. I'll try to post some pics if I get there

MemberMember
(@hoping-for-a-change)

Posted : 10/17/2012 5:07 pm

Ah, I'm glad that you are going to start it with me! It makes it not as daunting. eusa_pray.gif

I still have to go to Walmart to get the stuff, I know i'm waiting till the last minute LOL

But hopefully they have it. Errrm, I'm also going to be eating a pretty clean diet...

Just fruits+veggies+grains+proteins. That's it I will post a picture on monday and then

another every monday for people to see--if anyone even goes on here anymore besides us.

shifty.gif and aw I wanted to go on Acc but my mom refuses because she said it causes defects in fetus.

I do want to get preg in a couple years or so more like 5..xD and I don't really wanna screw that up--though if

this doesn't work and than going back to proactiv doesn't work than i don't know what to do eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@winnieborch)

Posted : 10/23/2012 7:24 pm

Hi, I'm from Denmark, and am having enormus trouble finding the products online? Can someone help me? Either by sending the oxy 10 chill and oxy bar soap to me, or linking to a site that ships to DK? I have the Husk fibers.

I'm starting new work in two weeks and am desperet to have a clear face, since I am to service people.

I have paypal...

Please anyone... I'm begging on my knees

MemberMember
(@m2012)

Posted : 10/23/2012 9:27 pm

Did you try amazon or Walmart? They don't make the exact products described at the beginning of this forum, but similar ones are available online

MemberMember
(@paulo-m-torres)

Posted : 10/24/2012 5:32 pm

try walmart, walgreens, rite aid, target, k-mart or any similar stores. the Oxy products are usually group together.