Notifications
Clear all

302 Protein Drops

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/15/2005 11:20 pm

BTW, brendagail, Richard Huber says don't use Salicylic acid because it leads to more calcified fibers. He went into some long complicated scientific explaination about it and how it interfered with the effectiveness of 302. I really didn't care about the science and was like WHATEVER!! I don't know what he meant. Maybe you can give him a call and reiterate for us.

MemberMember
(@violet)

Posted : 01/17/2005 4:50 am

so, can you use vitamins or acids on your face at another time of day or not at all while on this product??? what about if you're on a retanoid?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/17/2005 9:43 am

BTW, brendagail, Richard Huber says don't use Salicylic acid because it leads to more calcified fibers. He went into some long complicated scientific explaination about it and how it interfered with the effectiveness of 302. I really didn't care about the science and was like WHATEVER!! I don't know what he meant. Maybe you can give him a call and reiterate for us.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/17/2005 9:56 am

so, can you use vitamins or acids on your face at another time of day or not at all while on this product??? what about if you're on a retanoid?

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/17/2005 3:14 pm

Now this all makes sense to me. This product is really only intended to reduce the signs of aging which in turn reduces the appearance of the pitted scars! That is why the testimonial of the 61 year old woman who used it said she noticed it reduced the appearance of her scars. Damn, this won't do me any good then as i'm only 24! I wish I could go ahead and cancel my order now!

MemberMember
(@cherylpb1)

Posted : 01/17/2005 10:03 pm

I spoke with someone over the phone about this and she said the photos are actual photos that haven't been touched OR retouched.  You have to go to a licensed esthetician to have this treatment.  She told me that pitted scars are a result of calcification underneath the skin (I don't know what the hell she's talkin' about).  She is having a "biochemist" call me back (WHOA!!!!  shock.gif ). Apparently, this biochemist is supposed to enlighten me on stuff he/she thinks I don't already know. The lengths people are going to to give us false hope is becoming even more outrageous these days.

I am expecting just one poster who has tried this to through up the STOP sign and tell us all it is a scam!

MemberMember
(@cherylpb1)

Posted : 01/17/2005 10:04 pm

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered both the treatment cleanser and protein drops. I received the package today. I currently have a very simple and inexpensive skin care routine, so I don't mind being a little extravagant.

The one thing that I would note, is that under the "applications" section on the website, it states that you can use a moisturizer if necessary, but that it must be free of acids and vitamins. These warnings are not included in the instructions received with the products. I would suggest that anyone who plans on trying these products to review the website. Can anyone recommed a moisturizer that meets these requirements? I usually use Silkia Camellia oil, (which I love), but it does contain oleic acid, vitamins A, B, C, & E.

Being 41, I am dealing with aging issues as well as scarring. I'm going to start using the products on Saturday, and will update when, and if there's something to report.

Thanks!

Brenda

Brenda I am 45 so I am wishing you the best. Keep us posted.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/17/2005 10:29 pm

MemberMember
(@tj101)

Posted : 01/18/2005 4:18 pm

Hey everyone, you'll probably think I'm dumb, but I guess I'll give them a try anyway.

Just have a quick question, where can I buy them at the lowest price? I've done few searches on Google, but the lowest price I've seen is $55.

ylem, you said you got them for $30? Where did you buy them? Is that the lowest price on the net?

Thanks. biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/18/2005 8:00 pm

I actually got them for 73.50 after tax. I think that's the cheapest price going for them. For some reason, I originally thought they were 30 bucks.

MemberMember
(@tj101)

Posted : 01/19/2005 4:18 pm

Thanks for the info ylem.

I'm going to order it today and see how it works. I was thinking of only ordering the protein drops but now I think I'll order the cleanser as well since you get a discount by buying both.

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/19/2005 8:41 pm

Let us know after 90 days. This was the recommended time before improvement starts to show on the pits.

MemberMember
(@synchroboy)

Posted : 01/20/2005 1:19 pm

Hi All,

First time poster, longtime reader.

I have been using the protein drops for 1.5 months. I learned about them from a post on clearskin and put it on the list of somthing to try. Then I went off and did Jan Marini -> Skinceuticals -> Back to the Mandelic.

I am a male, 33 (acne for 20 years), super oily skin, moderate acne, red marks, ice picks, rolling, orange peel, blotchy skin. Having said that, it's not all horrible, but I can't stand imperfection.

The Skinceuticals really tore my face up. So on recommendation, I was told to do protein and the A-Peel. Then I remembered the protein drops and thought I'd give them a go.

I ordered both the cleanser and the drops and stopped using everything else. I found the cleanser was too heavy (I've been blessed with super oily skin) and lead to some breakouts. Don't know if it was actually due to the cleanser, but I switched to Purpose Gentle anyway. Much better.

302 says that after 4 weeks for acne and scars, you can add in a retinoid 1 or 2 times a week. So after 3 weeks with no irritation, I added the A Peel.

Results:

1. Skin has become more even-toned

2. Red marks are fading. Newer ones seem to fade quickly.

3. Some of the rolling type of scars seem "plumper," although this could be just day-to-day stuff.

4. Skin is definitely smoother.

5. My acne has calmed down, except I get some on the chin and neck. This is probably a shaving irritaion thing.

6. Oil poduction has calmed down a little.

I don't know if I am seeing improvements from the drops, the A Peel or both. Who knows? However, I will be ordering this product again. This combination seems to be producing positive results. My mother has even noticed an improvement.

To sum it up:

1. I wash with Purpose Gentle cleanser day and night (302 cleanser seemed too heavy for me)

2. Protein drops at night

3. A Peel every 5-6 days

It's been 1.5 months and I still have half the bottle left.

(I was using the C&C Advantage spot treatment, but after hearing about the sal acid thing, I'll probably stop that.)

I'm not at the point of calling this a Holy Grail. I just wanted to offer my experience thus far. Hope this helps.

Take care,

Synch

MemberMember
(@sf3006)

Posted : 01/20/2005 6:22 pm

I gave in to temptation and ordered the drops and the cleanser. It's only been three days, but I liked what I saw in the mirrors at the gym today (and ordinarily I can't stand to look because of the florescent lighting, which seems to magnify every scar). There was definitely a difference in overall skin tone and smoothness, but of course it's way to early to expect any scar improvement. I have a few very deep scars from cystic acne, and I'm not expecting any improvement with those, but I have dozens of very shallow scars that I'm hoping the protein drops might help smooth out a bit. Well, I'm not expecting much, but I'll report back if I get any real results from this.

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/20/2005 7:45 pm

That's great new about this synchroboy!!!! Definitely keep us posted on your progress after 90 days.

I received my protein drops and cleanser a few days ago. The biochemist behind the research for this told me to wait to use them because he was developing a vitamin A combination topical treatment with "other stuff" he was making for me in his lab. I will begin the full regimen in early February.

BTW, it was noted that the treatment cleanser was supposed to have a synergistic reaction effect with the protein drops. I wonder if improvement on the rolling scars will show better if one was not irritated by the treatment cleanser. If you were also using salicylic acid, then you would supposedly be hindering the positive "rebuilding effects" of the product as well. I really hope your rolling scars improve dramatically eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@synchroboy)

Posted : 01/20/2005 10:11 pm

Ok, I'm going to try the cleanser again! It does feel nice to use and makes your skin very soft. I'll just monitor the acne thing closely.

I was trying not to sound like I was pushing an agenda in my last post, so I kept it rather dry and unemotional (maybe too long though). However, I really am happy with this product. Even if it doesn't live up to the hype of filling in our holes, it is making my skin look healthy. It's becoming one color and plumper!

ylem, will that new Vit A treatment be available for anyone to buy? Or is it just a special something he's trying with you? (Lucky you! I'm such a skin care product junkie!)

Good luck to all.

Synch

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 01/20/2005 10:56 pm

It will be available for all to try. It is their new formulation coming out Feb 1.

MemberMember
(@tj101)

Posted : 01/21/2005 7:57 pm

I ordered both the cleanser and the drops, I was told I'd receive them tomorrow...can't wait to try them.

I'm putting off TCA peels and A-Peels while I'm doing this.

However, since they mention incorporating Retinoids, I guess I'll use the A-Peel after a couple of weeks of trying the 302 stuff. A-Peel has 3% retinoic acid...can't get a product with more Vit A than that.

BTW, for oily skin and just to control your acne in general, if you haven't tried it yet, you should really try the vitamin B5 regimen. I've been taking vit B5 for about two years now and my acne is under control. I used to have very oily skin, but not anymore.

MemberMember
(@acess82)

Posted : 01/22/2005 12:15 pm

so anyone here gt the links of where to order it online?thankzz...hope this really works....

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/22/2005 1:05 pm

so anyone here gt the links of where to order it online?thankzz...hope this really works....

MemberMember
(@tj101)

Posted : 01/22/2005 5:22 pm

Ok, I got both the cleanser and the protein drops today. I'm going to start using them tonight.

I also got a sample of SkinMedica Dermal Repair- http://www.skinmedica.com/smproducts/Cosme...al_Repair_Cream

I don't think I should use this(Dermal Repair) while using the cleanser and the protein drops, what do you think?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/25/2005 8:23 pm

This thread has fallen back quite aways, so I thought I'd add my comments to get this back on the front page.

I have been using both the cleanser and protein drops morning and night for the last nine days. I must say that I believe these are fantastic anti aging products. Far too early to observe any improvement in scarring. Within the first week, I noticed a substantial improvent in skin tone. The skin around my jaw line has actually lifted and become firmer, (which is great for old gals like me). I have used so many different products, including intense gel, super copper peptides, collagen RX, Emu Oil, Camellia oil, and MANY more, and never have I seen such dramatic results, let alone this quickly. I'm very excited to see the potential improvement after 3 months. I will WITHOUT question purchase these products again. Like I say though, I cannot offer any comments at this point regarding scar improvement.

Brenda

MemberMember
(@egirl)

Posted : 01/25/2005 10:26 pm

Brenda, I really don't know what happened in the above post, but I am very interested in the 302 drops. Could you tell me if you use a moisturizer on top, and if so, which one? Did you start out using this every night? Thank you

MemberMember
(@oldguy)

Posted : 01/26/2005 7:40 am

The urge to buy this stuff is driving me mad! I'm never a product whore either, I'm more like the anti-product whore. I think part of it is the fact that they don't even sell it to the public, only to estheticians. To me that seems like a marketing trick though. Saying I can't have something is almost like begging me to buy it. biggrin.gif Ok, so how do I get a bottle? I read something about these protein drops conflicting with AHAs, does anyone know if it could be used alongside Skinoren/Azelex? (20% azelaic acid)

PS I am interested in this just to have nicer (and thicker) skin in general, I am 100% sure their claims for healing acne scars are bogus.

Oops, right before I hit "add reply" I scanned the posts and noticed this

http://store.weightlossandskincare.com/302prdr1.html

lol.gif

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/26/2005 9:21 am

Brenda, I really don't know what happened in the above post, but I am very interested in the 302 drops. Could you tell me if you use a moisturizer on top, and if so, which one? Did you start out using this every night? Thank you