Clear all

Done

MemberMember
(@jerrycapillaryoutlook-com)

Posted : 08/25/2022 2:54 am

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 08/25/2022 1:29 pm

Subcision is something that many people here consider. Could definitely work for some of the rolling scars.

Fat grafting is not as popular, but I've seen before and after pictures and they were pretty good. But I don't know about the success rates. I know that fat is like filler and not all of it will stay.

CO2 lasers can help but maybe try CROSS first? There are harsh edges with your scars and CROSS seems like the best route to improve those.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 08/25/2022 5:52 pm

Fat filler can shift and some gets reabsorbed or "dies" in transit to the injection. My guess is some is very successful, others are not or shift. So it really depends. Subcision is also sort of hit or miss but my gist/feeling is more get good benefits even if its 20-30% than those that do not. It definitely does require a good plastic surgeon because when untethering and poking such thin areas you can't just have a derm do it imo.

Cross is hit or miss. Some get really ugly outcomes, some get good ones. I'm personally not fond of it because I'm biased and saw it widen/deepen with my own eyes. But it may depend on the person.

Subcision with a filler seems to be one of the so-called less risky approaches. But as Amanda states above all should be considered probably.

Get an experienced surgeon. Get an expert. You can't be playing around with ordinary docs that treat disgruntled botox women.

MemberMember
(@jerrycapillaryoutlook-com)

Posted : 08/27/2022 5:21 am