Notifications
Clear all

Infini RF + Subcision + Filler did nothing

MemberMember
(@moneyhackerrsgmail-com)

Posted : 09/21/2021 10:52 am

Here˜s a žbetterœ picture of my scars.

I don˜t know if I should go for another treatment of subcision + genius rf or if I should try dermabrasion or fully ablative.A62A03CC-292E-4056-92BC-4E4F1C815261.jpeg.1cc07a1a0cee2ec7a21d607c0265e633.jpeg

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 09/21/2021 12:44 pm

Yes, that's exactly my scar pattern as well.

It's up to your funds, the amount of time you want to spend on this, and how much improvementyou're striving for in my experience. RF is expensive and will delay your final results, but it will lift your scarring to a certain extent. Not to an extent that is probably worth the money, but If you do 1 or 2 more RF + subcision you will likelyhave a better final result down the road.

Here's what happened to my scarring, the majority of my skin is smoother butin the harshest lighting theoutlines of the scars arestill visable. It's just more shallow which makes me look better in most lighting.

I have no regrets because I would rather do a deeper lift and then a resurfacing rather than resurface with issues underlying. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'm all in on this journey so that'smy perspective. I do think you'd respond to a resurfacing now though because a lot of your scarring is mild.Money spent,time and desire for the end result is what I would consider.

MemberMember

Posted : 09/21/2021 1:47 pm

1 hour ago, Kay24 said:

Yes, that's exactly my scar pattern as well.

It's up to your funds, the amount of time you want to spend on this, and how much improvementyou're striving for in my experience. RF is expensive and will delay your final results, but it will lift your scarring to a certain extent. Not to an extent that is probably worth the money, but If you do 1 or 2 more RF + subcision you will likelyhave a better final result down the road.

Here's what happened to my scarring, the majority of my skin is smoother butin the harshest lighting theoutlines of the scars arestill visable. It's just more shallow which makes me look better in most lighting.

I have no regrets because I would rather do a deeper lift and then a resurfacing rather than resurface with issues underlying. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'm all in on this journey so that'smy perspective. I do think you'd respond to a resurfacing now though because a lot of your scarring is mild.Money spent,time and desire for the end result is what I would consider.

So go for 1-2 more RF and subcision and then do fully ablative is what youre saying?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/21/2021 2:08 pm

20 minutes ago, triggerklion said:

So go for 1-2 more RF and subcision and then do fully ablative is what youre saying?

Dont do full ablation

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 09/21/2021 2:22 pm

I don't think it's a simpledecision. I want to be honest with my view on it. The final RF results might not be what you desire. Maybe it will but it's up to how far you're looking to try and spend.You might stillwant a resurfacing at the end either way.The percent of improvement is always a gamble. Each RF session will give you conservatively 10-15% improvement, maybe as little as 5% and as much as 25%,is that enough for the price? It was worth every penny for mebecause it adds up. There are other users who regret spending money on RFMN. One thing I will say is final results should be judged 6 months after your treatment. That's when I stopped seeing further improvement.

Subcision is affordable so the decision is easier.

I don't plan on doing fully ablative personally and don't have experience with that yet.

MemberMember

Posted : 09/25/2021 4:25 am

On 9/21/2021 at 9:22 PM, Kay24 said:

I don't think it's a simpledecision. I want to be honest with my view on it. The final RF results might not be what you desire. Maybe it will but it's up to how far you're looking to try and spend.You might stillwant a resurfacing at the end either way.The percent of improvement is always a gamble. Each RF session will give you conservatively 10-15% improvement, maybe as little as 5% and as much as 25%,is that enough for the price? It was worth every penny for mebecause it adds up. There are other users who regret spending money on RFMN. One thing I will say is final results should be judged 6 months after your treatment. That's when I stopped seeing further improvement.

Subcision is affordable so the decision is easier.

I don't plan on doing fully ablative personally and don't have experience with that yet.

My plan would be to do one more RF + Subcision and then 2-3 Months after go for dermabrasion. Dermabrasion should bring good results in my scar pattern shouldnt it?