Notifications
Clear all

f_ck, no one got scars except mine when i go outside

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/10/2021 6:13 pm

On 8/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, suvvolo said:

honestly, I think it's a counterproductive topic. For the past 3 years I have been lurko the forum, and almost everyone who has done treatments has had improvements, and often those who have done them for years have had the greatest improvements. Furthermore, medicine seems to be making great strides in a short time; there is talk of gels that could, if inserted into an excision, create scar-free skin. or 3D leather printing to avoid scarring. In short, we will never have uncut skin before acne, but I would not despair. Personally, I am optimistic

You have only mild scars right? No or little volume loss? The kind that are rather a vanity than a real issue?Not difficult to be optimistic.

That practically every treatment can improve because they are superficial.

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 08/11/2021 4:47 am

10 hours ago, JPK said:

You have only mild scars right? No or little volume loss? The kind that are rather a vanity than a real issue?Not difficult to be optimistic.

That practically every treatment can improve because they are superficial.

I have an atrophy due to facial fat loss that I will never be able to solve, in fact with the subcision made I have not had any improvement. I also have some pretty noticeable boxscar scars. I can't say I'm a serious case, but I don't have a case of mild scarring either. it's a condition that has plagued me for years, making me avoid going out often during the day when the scars are most visible. I am trying to improve by traveling thousands of miles each time, and I try to be optimistic. Many here are depressed because they can't live beyond the scars, or because they think the scars preclude them from the life they want. I know what it feels like. I can't blame you, especially when you are young, scars can be "painful" for soul. But I'm hopeful because I see people who have improved their scars a lot. but this takes years and the right treatments. One thing is certain: you can fight or give up and complain. it takes a lot of patience, and in the meantime I try not to complain and to think positively.

Miro and liked
MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:40 am

1 hour ago, suvvolo said:

I have an atrophy due to facial fat loss that I will never be able to solve, in fact with the subcision made I have not had any improvement. I also have some pretty noticeable boxscar scars. I can't say I'm a serious case, but I don't have a case of mild scarring either. it's a condition that has plagued me for years, making me avoid going out often during the day when the scars are most visible. I am trying to improve by traveling thousands of miles each time, and I try to be optimistic. Many here are depressed because they can't live beyond the scars, or because they think the scars preclude them from the life they want. I know what it feels like. I can't blame you, especially when you are young, scars can be "painful" for soul. But I'm hopeful because I see people who have improved their scars a lot. but this takes years and the right treatments. One thing is certain: you can fight or give up and complain. it takes a lot of patience, and in the meantime I try not to complain and to think positively.

Good post man

Suvvolo liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 8:28 am

4 hours ago, suvvolo said:

I get it man. I always got the vibe from your posts that your scars are very minor and mild. Superficial scars treatable with laser, Tca cross for shallow ice picks, subcision no need for filler cause of shallow scars. Iunderstand that mild scars are traumatic but I am sick and tired ofpeople with scars here and there to tell me how much improvement you can get with treatments, to be positive and optimistic. Yeah you can get improvement after years of treatment if you have minor scars. With extensive severe scarring you are basically doomed. And I am sick and tired of people witha fewscars on the temple that can be easily covered to tell me how they want to die and scars are a curse. In reality I doubt that people would see a serious issue if they speak toyou in person. The biggest drama queens and kings are always the people with a few dents otherwise perfect skin. It is my observation from following the forum and speaking to other people with scars here.

I am sure if the drama kingspost photos of their scars we will see it's no real seriousscarring but a few imperfections here and there. I will bet with you for any amount of money you want.

It is no uncommon for family and friends to tell them they don't see any scars, they are simply overreacting or obsessing, butthe cry babies insist their lives are ruined and the scars are a curse.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 10:42 am

14 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

you talkin bout me??

Talking in general. I have been following the forum and see the biggest drama queens and cry babies are the ones which you wouldn't say they have scarring issues at all, just small imperfections.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 08/11/2021 11:20 am

36 minutes ago, JPK said:

see the biggest drama queens and cry babies are the ones which you wouldn't say they have scarring issues at all, just small imperfections.

this.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 11:29 am

4 minutes ago, Candy Says said:

this.

Yeah I have sent my photos per request on the forum and people know I have extensive scars on my cheeks and was treated with aggressive settings.

But just knowing how people with minor issues tend to aggravate and play the drama queens and kings, I am willing to bet that if the people who say 'I wont live much longer' or 'scars are a curse' post their photos, everybody will tell them 'dude you don't have serious scarring issues'.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 2:14 pm

2 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

Are we in a contest of who got the most severe scarring and being moody? If you wondering much my scars are moderate to severe. I can write whatever i want, this is how i feel about my scars and this is acne scar forum, if you dont like it you can report my posts.

Yeah I doubt that. Feel free to post a photo. I bet money people will tell you your scarring is not serious issue.

MemberMember
(@drezzibongprotonmail-com)

Posted : 08/11/2021 4:54 pm

2 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Idgaf about people i dont like my scars it makes me insecure ok?

Im curious why you wouldn't post an anonymous photo, can blur ur eyes and make it unrecognisable.

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/11/2021 5:03 pm

8 minutes ago, scarredforlife95 said:

Im curious why you wouldn't post an anonymous photo, can blur ur eyes and make it unrecognisable.

Because you will see that there are no real scars.

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 08/11/2021 6:25 pm

I dont know if its helpful to have a pissing contest over who has it the worst. Everyone here is battling in one way or another.. however I had to stop reading certain posts when people would talk about how severe their scars were and how they feel suicidal and the pics they would attach showed almost no scarring.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/12/2021 12:14 am

8 hours ago, shei514 said:

I dont know if its helpful to have a pissing contest over who has it the worst. Everyone here is battling in one way or another.. however I had to stop reading certain posts when people would talk about how severe their scars were and how they feel suicidal and the pics they would attach showed almost no scarring.

It's not a pissing contest. All I am saying is that while people with real issues like you or dontgiveup are keeping it together and are trying to look beyond the scars and contribute to the community, the cry babies with a few dents here and there are suicidal, feel cursed and make us feel worse about the scars than we already do. It's an insult to people with real scars when the cry babiespost their close to perfect skin and start bitching about it.

MemberMember
(@shei514)

Posted : 08/12/2021 1:19 am

1 hour ago, JPK said:

It's not a pissing contest. All I am saying is that while people with real issues like you or dontgiveup are keeping it together and are trying to look beyond the scars and contribute to the community, the cry babies with a few dents here and there are suicidal, feel cursed and make us feel worse about the scars than we already do. It's an insult to people with real scars when the cry babiespost their close to perfect skin.

Yes and I agree that in those cases a therapist is 100% needed if someone is feeling that depressed over a couple of imperfections.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/12/2021 2:51 am

25 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Yeah make a list and go lick people who has "real issues", you have a problems you thinking i have a close to perfect skin cause i wrote i feel like scars are curse? If you feel insulted by that i think you are bigger cry baby than me Lol.

I opened this topic because people who feels like me can comment and have a relief. you squeezing lemons on my topic in a damn acne forum, piss of you imbecile.

the truth hurts, huh?

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 08/12/2021 4:40 am

2 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

I opened this topic because people who feels like me can comment and have a relief

these topics never comes to relief but to constant whining, except when people with positive thinking come and tell whiners that their scars are minor and not worth to cry about. This is what you got.

MemberMember
(@wish-we-could-go-back-in-time)

Posted : 08/12/2021 5:05 am

Post a picture of your scars @can i get a new life pleasewith whatever parts you want blurred from your face so that people in this forum can try to help you, this topic doesn't seem like it was made with the intention of reliefing people, especially when you start your topic by saying "only me", when all of us here in this forum suffer from it, some more than others.

The dimension of scarring for me doesn't matter, we all have different perspectives and opinions and what we deem okay could be severe for others, no one is going to judge if you only have a little scar on your cheek and you feel like it's the end of the world because some people can tolerate things better than others and mental strength takes a long time to build. Most of us would've commited suicide if we had Ernesto's scarring, and he now lives a very successful live with a much improved face and most likely doesn't give a shit about his scars anymore, a true inspiration.

Everyone try to stay calm, I'm constantly suicidal because of my scars and I'm trying my hardest to get through every day in hopes for improvement in each session of treatments I do and you all should do the same. Stay strong everyone

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 08/12/2021 6:29 am

Ok. I wont stop you to enjoy your suffering if you like to.

facial liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/12/2021 6:46 am

All the suicidal people get a grip and get help from family or professional help. This is serious. Also don't write such things here because young teenagers are reading and thinking it is a way to deal with things. I

I gottreatments for my scarring and 2 times already, not 1, but two times came home with new scars and even with aggressive settings my own improve only marginally.Based on your own standards I should have longed killed myself or what? No I am looking for other ways and treatments to improve my skin as much as I can whatever improvement is possible.

Member Admin
(@ishayat)

Posted : 08/12/2021 8:50 am

Please refrain from personal attacks and bickering. We allow healthy disagreement but try to be respectful of other members and their issues.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 08/12/2021 11:01 am

4 hours ago, JPK said:

Also don't write such things here because young teenagers are reading and thinking it is a way to deal with things

Great point. I have to add about nicknames. Admins wont allow heated conversations (with good intentions) but people with nicknames let me die, etc. are perfectly ok to them?

@Ishayatimagine some young dude seeking for opinions about his skin and possible treatments, and all he/she seeshere is pure suicidal content.

Member Admin
(@ishayat)

Posted : 08/12/2021 11:29 am

28 minutes ago, Candy Says said:

Great point. I have to add about nicknames. Admins wont allow heated conversations (with good intentions) but people with nicknames let me die, etc. are perfectly ok to them?

@Ishayatimagine some young dude seeking for opinions about his skin and possible treatments, and all he/she seeshere is pure suicidal content.

Are you sure heated conversations with good intentions are not allowed? I thought I mentioned in my comment above that healthy disagreements are allowed here. We just want everyone to stick to discussions about treatments and don't start personal attacks and bickering.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 08/12/2021 1:58 pm

8 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

if i constantly whining then you are constantly spreading your fake positivity here, all of your commentary is fake dont say anything candy.

Up to now, you've only mentioned only vaguely about your scars.Without addressing your scars, the vicious downward cycle will always remain.

So can we finally turn the corner and start talking about your scars? So what treatment have you received so far, and what improvements have you seen? Of course, it would help to know what type of scars you have and how severe they are.

You liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/12/2021 4:36 pm

Don't bother. It's whine o'clock. If the scars were anything close to real scars, we would have seen a photo by now.

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 08/12/2021 5:42 pm

I find recently I get pretty bummed about my scars. I have cancelled on a couple of social events and dates because of it in the last few months. My scars are recent, and I have only had my first treatment a week ago, so I hope I can make improvements, but I find this forum really kills your optimism. Just people lamenting thousands spent and years wasted getting negligible results. I know rationally that I shouldn't obsess, doesn't help, makes it a bigger thing than it is, but nevertheless the thoughts are invasive. I find mindfulness meditation helps, and would recommend people trying it. It is hard to get into, but if you can stick with it it does truly help.

I honestly think I see about 50 posts detailing how rubbish, expensive, ineffective and damaging treatment is for every 1 post I see about how treatment was actually effective. Is there any other cosmetic procedure that has such a dismal rate of improvement?

On the other hand, perhaps there is some selection bias. It may be that the people who don't get results from treatment are more likely to post online about it, while the majority of people (hopefully) who treatment works for just get on with their lives and off this depressing forum.

Suvvolo liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2021 2:57 am

37 minutes ago, can i get a new life please said:

Im working on it man thanks.

Ok boyo you need to stop dreaming about my scars, they look pretty bad dont worry.

Not holding my breath