Notifications
Clear all

Morpheus8 for rolling acne scars?

MemberMember
(@tfl232)

Posted : 08/07/2021 11:26 am

Hi all ” I was searching through the forum for more information about Morpheus8 as a microneedling RF treatment for rolling acne scars, and haven't been able to find much information. Has anyone had any experience with this procedure?

From recent research on RealSelf it seems Dr. Weiner and Dr. Rapaport recommend the Genius above the Morpheus8, due to the amount and depth of the needles. I attached a screenshot of Dr. Weiner's reply on RealSelf (thread is located here:  https://www.realself.com/question/morpheous8-compare-infini-treating-acne-scarring-asian-skin ). 

Does this help with general texture issues as well? Has anyone had any negative experiences with "track marks" from these MN RF devices? 

927274623_ScreenShot2021-08-07at10_24_15AM.png.bc2584cda38ed2cf521f794565a06644.png

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/07/2021 12:14 pm

44 minutes ago, tfl232 said:

Hi all ” I was searching through the forum for more information about Morpheus8 as a microneedling RF treatment for rolling acne scars, and haven't been able to find much information. Has anyone had any experience with this procedure?

From recent research on RealSelf it seems Dr. Weiner and Dr. Rapaport recommend the Genius above the Morpheus8, due to the amount and depth of the needles. I attached a screenshot of Dr. Weiner's reply on RealSelf (thread is located here:  https://www.realself.com/question/morpheous8-compare-infini-treating-acne-scarring-asian-skin ). 

Does this help with general texture issues as well? Has anyone had any negative experiences with "track marks" from these MN RF devices? 

927274623_ScreenShot2021-08-07at10_24_15AM.png.bc2584cda38ed2cf521f794565a06644.png

It barely helps with texture generally. Very mild improvement. All ice picks and boxcars are still there. Maybe 10% better. There was definite tightening effect to name a positive thing.

I still have grid marks on my temples wayyy beyond the 2 months I was warned about. Maybe I need to get them addressed but don't know how.

Be careful with the device. Consider it similar to laser in terms of side effects.