Notifications
Clear all

experiences with rf genius microneedling

MemberMember
(@getstatuslinkgmail-com)

Posted : 03/02/2021 9:14 pm

16 hours ago, Amanda Hall said:

Why would you do so many treatments? After a few, if you haven't seen results, see another doctor and consider alternative treatments. This message is not just for you but for everyone out there.

He might be going off of the literature provided to him by Lutronic. Or he's getting paid. You never know. I've done Infini and I don't buy what he says. Fractional CO2 has helped me but not RFM or regular microneedling for that matter.

Aggressive fractional CO2 helped my boxcar scars.

I did so many because the doctor told me to. Im a sucker

17 hours ago, suvvolo said:

I understand it. may I ask you which treatment did you receive the most benefit from? for small scars.

wow I'm sorry, yet I thought this treatment had the least side effects. how did you fix this damage if I may ask?

I have heard of people who have had good results with RF genius after a few months. But as always in skin treatments, there are conflicting opinions on each procedure.

Unfortunately still have them.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 03/02/2021 9:29 pm

13 minutes ago, myhojpoj said:

I did so many because the doctor told me to. Im a sucker

Unfortunately still have them.

What's done is done but I suggest seeing someone else and browsing this forum for recommendations. Remember that many doctors will only push treatments which they offer. It doesn't mean that it's the best one. For example, some doctors don't have strong lasers or don't do subcision or Cross.

MemberMember
(@suvvolo)

Posted : 03/03/2021 4:19 am

11 hours ago, Amanda Hall said:

I had Total FX done. Was offered Halo but I don't know enough about that. FX worked for some scars. Had Erbium but it was such a mild treatment so I didn't see results. Non-ablative is not worth considering for scars.

I don't know the settings. I left it to the doctor. I went to one who knew what she was doing.

Please do your research about laser treatment. There are risks which include new scarring (which I got from aggressive treatment), PIH and PIE, and textural changes (I didn't get this but I've heard that this happens in a few cases).

may I ask you what types of scars did you have as a result of the laser? What% of improvement have your box scars achieved? Altogether are you satisfied with the laser? thank you.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 03/03/2021 4:23 am

Just now, suvvolo said:

may I ask you what types of scars did you have as a result of the laser? What% of improvement have your box scars achieved? Altogether are you satisfied with the laser? thank you.

One of my crater scars became more level with the surrounding skin. Mild boxcar scars became shallower. One of my injury scars that had some redness became less noticeable.

The news scars I got were minor boxcar scars and some patches of skin that came off. Maybe it was because the laser was too aggressive or because it was due to healing. Not sure.

Overall, it was worth it for me during that treatment. I had fractional CO2 done several other times. One didn't do anything but that was with a different doctor.

Suvvolo liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/04/2021 12:58 am