Notifications
Clear all

Getting phenol peel done with Dr. Rullan

MemberMember
(@charisma786)

Posted : 02/21/2021 1:45 am

Hi everyone so I am getting a phenol peel done with Dr. Rullan in June after having done many other treatments. I just have one question. Due to Fraxel repair I suffered extensive fat loss on one side of my upper cheek (quack doctor kept going over that one area over and over the last time I had seen him and it's been 3 or so years since I have done the laser). With my actual scarring I have done everything from laser, to microneedling, to RF needling, to subcisions and filler so the scars are as lifted as they can get. Now do I just go straight and get the phenol peel done or should I do one subcision with filler to lift that fat loss area on the cheek before my phenol peel? I have read that peels can potentially dissolve filler? Also if some of my atrophic scarring is due to a chemical peel gone wrong on my skin that I did at home thirteen years ago(some of those burn scars are alsohypopigmented and when aggravated swellup still) is it safe to do a phenol peel? Dr. Rullan has seen me twice and him and a fewother doctors I have consultedthink the phenol peel would be very beneficial for me but I am still hesitant due to my unusual scarring situation.

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 06/16/2021 9:50 pm

Hey did you end up getting the phenol done?