Notifications
Clear all

Pimple and scar

MemberMember
(@mau-velazquezhgmail-com)

Posted : 09/17/2020 5:58 pm

Hello everyone, every pimple that appears on my skin leaves a scar, I don't even touch it.

What do you recommend me to do in order to prevent the appearance of a scar, I'm so desperate :(

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 09/17/2020 7:22 pm

If you're prone to scarring, then it's best to prevent acne from forming in the first place. The easiestquick fix to control acne breakout is to get on either Retin-A or Accutane. Another method is the "caveman regimen", wherebyyou religiously avoid using anything on the face other than a splash of water (and even limiting that to once or twice a day). This will help strengthen your skin and regain vitality.

Nutrition wise, avoid dairy and cheese. However, consume yogurt and probiotics. This will fortify your gut microbiome, which incidentally is closely tied to acne. Also taking Vitamin C + Zinc together daily helps with healing and collagen synthesis.

Never pick acne. Consider acne as an inflammation. It is the inflammation that results in scarring so you'll want to bring down the inflammation ASAP. One way to do this is to apply topical ibuprofen. I also highly recommendpropolis tincture.