Notifications
Clear all

Subcision

MemberMember
(@beautifulrose_)

Posted : 09/18/2020 12:20 am

I just had my first subcisiontreatment a few weeks ago. Heused a very small needle and madeseveral incisionswhere the scars were. I was hesitant to do it but I decided to try it.I did see immediate results on the deeper scars.I want to continue with the treatments but Im not sure. Any input?

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 09/18/2020 12:36 am

15 minutes ago, Beautifulrose_ said:

I just had my first subcisiontreatment a few weeks ago. Ive had my scars for about 10 years so I know its gonna take a while to see results. I did my research and I was content with the doctor I chose. However, he used a very small needle and madeseveral incisionswhere the scars were. I was hesitant to do it but I decided to try it.I did see immediate results on the deeper scars. He wants to do another subcision treatment but first he wants to do microdermabrasion.I want to continue with the treatments but Im not sure. Any input?

What type of microdermabrasion on it? Microdermabrasion is so mild I don't think it's going to do anything. It's like using the St. Ives Scrub.

MemberMember
(@beautifulrose_)

Posted : 09/18/2020 3:14 am

On 9/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, Amanda Hall said:

What type of microdermabrasion on it? Microdermabrasion is so mild I don't think it's going to do anything. It's like using the St. Ives Scrub.

I agree.

MemberMember
(@pteromys-iagmail-com)

Posted : 09/20/2020 10:54 pm

Hi can you please tell me which doctor you went to for subcision. I am having a really hard time finding a doctor who performs the procedure