Notifications
Clear all

Dr Hazany experience?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/25/2022 10:58 pm

3/25/22 had sculptra and more thorough individual scars/baby subcision today (more intense than my 1st baby subcision 2 weeks ago). Dr. H wants to do a few erbium then dermabrasion. I might do erbium in 3 weeks if my trip gets cancelled but if not I™ll do it in 6 months. I might need to take a break from treatment, I™ve been red, bruised and swollen on and off for months now and my BF is already complaining that I never wanna go anywhere anymore lmao

58713924-8E12-4A82-A5AA-F0A90A9D2483.jpeg

81209B43-0EF6-4A86-A262-4A75354BC628.jpeg

MemberMember
(@flores-jonathan310gmail-com)

Posted : 03/25/2022 11:32 pm

32 minutes ago, MissCamay2005 said:

3/25/25  had sculptra and more thorough individual scars/baby subcision today (more intense than my 1st baby subcision 2 weeks ago). Dr. H wants to do a few erbium then dermabrasion. I might do erbium in 3 weeks if my trip gets cancelled but if not I™ll do it in 6 months. I might need to take a break from treatment, I™ve been red, bruised and swollen on and off for months now and my BF is already complaining that I never wanna go anywhere anymore lmao

It seems as the doctor is very thorough. All those treatments would probably make a good dent in my bank account though. It™s seems likes it™s definitely an expensive investment going to see Dr. Hazany

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/26/2022 12:25 am

On 3/25/2022 at 9:32 PM, Acnescarssuck123 said:

It seems as the doctor is very thorough. All those treatments would probably make a good dent in my bank account though. Its seems likes its definitely an expensive investment going to see Dr. Hazany

I guess but less dent on your face hehehe.I talkedmy self into doingit by thinking- the facewe bring it everywhere all the time, its our ID, itrepresents who we are, the car stays in the garage or parking lot,, luxury purses and jewelries most of the time stayin the closet. Its also an investment- career, love, self confidence, joyetc.hehehe.its not like its a one payment right away, I didnt even feel it until I started posting my bills here and adding it all upit is spread out over several months, treatments are far apart its just me who keepspushing them to schedule me earlier hehehe, If you have the funds Id advice you to do your treatments while youreyoung - better collagenesis,, more time to enjoy results and more time to make-up for lost funtimes hehehe.goodluck!

MemberMember
(@downinthedms)
MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 04/09/2022 9:06 am

On 25.03.2022 at 23:58, MissCamay2005 said:

25.03.22'de heykeltraÅŸ ve daha kapsaml± bireysel yara izleri/bebek kesilmesi vard± (2 hafta ¶nceki ilk bebeŸimden daha yoŸun). Dr. H birka§ erbium ve ard±ndan dermabrazyon yapmak istiyor. Seyahatim iptal olursa 3 hafta i§inde erbium yapabilirim ama olmazsa 6 ay sonra yapacaŸ±m. Tedaviye ara vermem gerekebilir, aylard±r k±pk±rm±z±y±m, morluklar±m var ve ÅŸiÅŸtim ve BF'm zaten bir daha asla bir yere gitmek istemediŸimden ÅŸikayet ediyor lmao

can you update?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 04/09/2022 10:08 am

On 4/9/2022 at 7:06 AM, catchingFeelings said:

can you update?

I am still red, bruised, and tender from my sculptra and subcision touch up from March 28 2022 (+$2,800). I™ll post an update once the bruising and redness fades. I think the suctioning and retin A are making the bruising and redness lasts longer. The recovery/back to normal skin status is longer than I expected/anticipated. I™ve been red and bruised since January. In fairness though, I am seeing some perceptible improvements. I™ll update you guys when I am in a better mood. Honestly the  months and months of redness and bruising has been making me feel super down lately. I hope it™s all worth it. I just want it to be gone, fade and be over with. I don™t think I™ll do any more acne scar treatments, at least nothing with long recovery. I need to live and enjoy life already¦.

52221E29-B72E-4F6C-BA81-B5B19660B5F0.jpeg

You liked
MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 04/11/2022 5:32 pm

On 9.04.2022 at 11:08, MissCamay2005 said:

28 Mart 2022'den (+2,800$) itibaren heykelim ve s¼bsizyon r¶tuÅŸundan dolay± hl k±pk±rm±z±y±m, morluklar±m var ve hassas±m. Morarma ve k±zar±kl±k ge§tiŸinde bir g¼ncelleme yay±nlayacaŸ±m. Aspirasyon ve retin A'n±n morluklar± ve k±zar±kl±Ÿ± daha uzun s¼rd¼Ÿ¼n¼ d¼ÅŸ¼n¼yorum. °yileÅŸme/normal cilt durumuna d¶n¼ÅŸ beklediŸimden/beklediŸimden daha uzun. Ocak ay±ndan beri k±pk±rm±z±y±m ve morluklar±m var. Adil olmak gerekirse, baz± alg±lanabilir geliÅŸmeler g¶r¼yorum. Daha iyi bir ruh halinde olduŸumda sizi g¼ncelleyeceŸim. D¼r¼st olmak gerekirse, aylarca s¼ren k±zar±kl±k ve morarma son zamanlarda beni §ok k¶t¼ hissettiriyor. Umar±m hepsine deŸer. Sadece gitmesini, solmas±n± ve bitmesini istiyorum. Daha fazla sivilce izi tedavisi yapacaŸ±m± sanm±yorum, en az±ndan uzun bir iyileÅŸme ile hi§bir ÅŸey. Åžimdiden yaÅŸamam ve hayattan zevk almam gerekiyor¦.

The only thing that worried me was that the treatment was very expensive. Together with the accommodation and transportation costs, it reaches 15 thousand dollars. I hope you get much better with time. I guess this is the last treatment you will have, right?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 04/11/2022 6:39 pm

47 minutes ago, catchingFeelings said:

The only thing that worried me was that the treatment was very expensive. Together with the accommodation and transportation costs, it reaches 15 thousand dollars. I hope you get much better with time. I guess this is the last treatment you will have, right?

Thanks..Dr. H said he wants to do at least 3 Erbium treatments and possible dermabrasion. But I think I wouldnt do any acne scar treatment anymore, at least nothing with long recovery. Ive been okay with my face for a long time already anyway, the subcision was just an impulsivedecision. But in fairness,I am seeing positive results and I think it will get better its just that Im sooooootired of the months and months of swelling, redness and bruising. Ive been missing out on a lot of trips, parties etc though youcan cover it with makeup but it still peeks through and you wont look your best for awhile.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 04/11/2022 7:28 pm

1 hour ago, catchingFeelings said:

Yes it is expensive but it is spread out for several months anditsyour face, your ID.I think its worth spending money on our faces than a caror other stuff.The only thing I hate is the long recovery.I should have done it earlier in the pandemic.

About the accommodations - Iam lucky I live walking distance to the clinic but you dont have to stay in BH. If you are resourceful enough you can find a lot of affordableaccommodations in nearby cities. And you only need to stay in LA for a few days per treatment or even fly back/ drive back same day. Check ups and other concerns I think can be done via zoom/facetime and they are quick to respond to every text and emails.

MemberMember

Posted : 04/12/2022 5:54 pm

22 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

Yes it is expensive but it is spread out for several months anditsyour face, your ID.I think its worth spending money on our faces than a caror other stuff.The only thing I hate is the long recovery.I should have done it earlier in the pandemic.

About the accommodations - Iam lucky I live walking distance to the clinic but you dont have to stay in BH. If you are resourceful enough you can find a lot of affordableaccommodations in nearby cities. And you only need to stay in LA for a few days per treatment or even fly back/ drive back same day. Check ups and other concerns I think can be done via zoom/facetime and they are quick to respond to every text and emails.

This is true and I agree with you and I think a lot of people on here with bad acne scarring also agree. But the thing is spending all that money still does not guarantee results. It seems that at the end of everything he wants you to do itll be over 20,000 dollars and to be honest you might not got any results or might even make things worse. Thats just a matter of fact when dealing with acne scars. So yeah its worth it but improvements arent guaranteed and wed be lying to ourselves if we say otherwise. A nose job, hair transplant, lips suction, all cost similar if not less and at least with those you know there will for sure be a change. So yeah youre face is your ID and cost shouldnt matter but also no one should jump into treatment with this doctor right away unless 20k spent is equivalent to $200 for you.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 04/12/2022 9:57 pm

4 hours ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

This is true and I agree with you and I think a lot of people on here with bad acne scarring also agree. But the thing is spending all that money still does not guarantee results. It seems that at the end of everything he wants you to do itll be over 20,000 dollars and to be honest you might not got any results or might even make things worse. Thats just a matter of fact when dealing with acne scars. So yeah its worth it but improvements arent guaranteed and wed be lying to ourselves if we say otherwise. A nose job, hair transplant, lips suction, all cost similar if not less and at least with those you know there will for sure be a change. So yeah youre face is your ID and cost shouldnt matter but also no one should jump into treatment with this doctor right away unless 20k spent is equivalent to $200 for you.

Oooooh,I am totally not in anyway urging or coaxing him or anyone to go to Hazany or to any specific doctor or to jump into any procedures. I am just giving my own perspective on things in generalabouthis concerns that wereaddressed to me. I am aware that we all have different scars and circumstances in life.We can all share opinions and experiences but ultimately the informed decision is up to the individual, whatever he thinks is best for him, whataligns with his goals, budget, and what procedures he is comfortable with. Hazany is not for everyone, especially price wise. And I dont really care if someone goes to him or not,as you all can see I pay full price, no freebies or discounts at all.As a matter of fact I have more treatments with him but like I said I am totally donebecause I am soooo tired of the swelling, redness, bruising on my face for months and I am missing out on life.

Over the course of my treatmentsI had the chance to talk with Dr. H. Honestly, he doesnt really care if acne scar patients come to him or not nor he desires more acne scar patients at all. Seriously, he is beyond busy, more than he can handle,fully booked back to back with BH matrons and billionairesgirlfriends believe me I know..wink wink (fixing botched plastic surgery scarring etc.).As you can see he doesnt really promote his practice like most/some BH doctors. He told me that he reallywantsto focus on cancer treatments because hewants his parents to be proud of him ( his dad is a MD too).He said he is just doing the acne scar treatments firstly because his dad had severe acne scarring and just to use what he knows about scars to help those with acne scars.He is young and goofy but he is a Dermatologist,Mohsmicrographic surgeon and aUCLASumma Cum Laude(kinda why I chose him).But cancer is his focus and he told me he might not even do acne scar treatments anymore thats why he is now training his sister.

And also about what you said comparing it with other plastic/aesthetic procedures lol.Sure you will definitely see changes with those procedures butyou can also definitely die during or post procedure. Higher probability of permanent disfigurement and more expensive corrective surgery. So no, they are not comparable nor should be compared. And it is not my hypothesis, I am talking from experience as a RN in LA and from someone who had a lot of procedures done and have spent over $100Kin aesthetic procedures over the years. You said it might not produce any results or makethings worse, sure it might do that same with takingtylenol or motrin or any other proceduresOooops I just said dont do comparisons like that lol My point is I am just talking from my experience and giving my perspective on things but ultimately do what you think is right for you

Sorry, super long response lol I am so bored and haveso much time in my handsbecause I cant attend parties or go to the beach because my face is still freaking swollen, bruised and red grrrrrrr!!!!! I wanted to do V beam for the redness and bruising but Dr. H said no for 6 months grrrrr..

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 04/13/2022 12:42 am

Now I remember why I left this site many many years ago after my 2 dermabrasionslike many others. Anypositive review,joy, or support towards onesdoctor is viewed as an advertisement, promotion or you get accused of being a shill. I even posted all my credit card/bankbills to prove that I am not getting anything free and my reviews are truthful. I rememberwhenI offered to sponsor someones dermabrasion here many many years ago only because I was so happy with my results,I know how acne scars affectssomeone,and I felt compassionfor that one nice person.but I ended up being accused of being ashill by some for my dermabrasion doctor lmao. yes that person had the dermabrasion, yes that person was beyond happy with the results, yes we becamegood friends, and yes that person left this site and never came back because of the toxic people here.

Anyway, I am almost 2 months post liberator subcision with Dr. Hazany and I dont care what some naysayers here say. True!- Ireally,really hate the months and months of theon and offswelling, bruising and redness but I am definitely seeing improvements, some of my scars are gone, some untethered and some obviously shallower now and overall skin looks more even (wavyness gone).and I am damnhappy withthe results. I am a RN (I can tell a bad doc from a good one)and I had more than $100k of aesthetic procedures over the yearsand I have been to many of the top doctors in the country. At this pointI dont really care if some of youaccuse me of being a shill lmao. but I tell you this Dr. Hazanyis really expensive but if you can afford him and you can trust him and the process he can do wonders for your face.He is one of the best and one of the nicest dermatologist Ive been to and Ive been to sooooooooo many top doctors.

Thats it Im leavingthis toxic site! Dont be bitter that you cant afford a specific doctor, dont attack someone just because you cant afford himgo somewhere else orwork hard and save your money and just be happy for others success.This is my last post and I am never posting anything here ever again. Goodluck and thank you to all the good,helpful and supportive people Ive encountered here, I wish you all the best. Adios mwaaaaahhhhh

MemberMember

Posted : 04/13/2022 2:29 am

1 hour ago, MissCamay2005 said:

Now I remember why I left this site many many years ago after my 2 dermabrasionslike many others. Anypositive review,joy, or support towards onesdoctor is viewed as an advertisement, promotion or you get accused of being a shill. I even posted all my credit card/bankbills to prove that I am not getting anything free and my reviews are truthful. I rememberwhenI offered to sponsor someones dermabrasion here many many years ago only because I was so happy with my results,I know how acne scars affectssomeone,and I felt compassionfor that one nice person.but I ended up being accused of being ashill by some for my dermabrasion doctor lmao. yes that person had the dermabrasion, yes that person was beyond happy with the results, yes we becamegood friends, and yes that person left this site and never came back because of the toxic people here.

Anyway, I am almost 2 months post liberator subcision with Dr. Hazany and I dont care what some naysayers here say. True!- Ireally,really hate the months and months of theon and offswelling, bruising and redness but I am definitely seeing improvements, some of my scars are gone, some untethered and some obviously shallower now and overall skin looks more even (wavyness gone).and I am damnhappy withthe results. I am a RN (I can tell a bad doc from a good one)and I had more than $100k of aesthetic procedures over the yearsand I have been to many of the top doctors in the country. At this pointI dont really care if some of youaccuse me of being a shill lmao. but I tell you this Dr. Hazanyis really expensive but if you can afford him and you can trust him and the process he can do wonders for your face.He is one of the best and one of the nicest dermatologist Ive been to and Ive been to sooooooooo many top doctors.

Thats it Im leavingthis toxic site! Dont be bitter that you cant afford a specific doctor, dont attack someone just because you cant afford himgo somewhere else orwork hard and save your money and just be happy for others success.This is my last post and I am never posting anything here ever again. Goodluck and thank you to all the good,helpful and supportive people Ive encountered here, I wish you all the best. Adios mwaaaaahhhhh

Lol no one called you a shill. All I said was people shouldnt make rash decisions especially with something like acne scars that really effects mental health and sometimes doesnt let you think straight. I did that with a diff derm always recommended on here and I regret it. Im still considering going to Hazany Im just giving it A LOT of thought.

MemberMember
(@nk1991)

Posted : 04/14/2022 5:23 pm

On 4/13/2022 at 12:42 AM, MissCamay2005 said:

Hey, I've been following your post for a while. Firstly, thank you soo much for posting your progress, it helps us newbies out a lot. I recently had my $350 consultation with Dr. Hazany team, and they suggested I do 3 phase treatment (phenol, subcision, sculpra). I've never had any peel done on my face, and am a bit scared. I'll be flying toCA from Wisconsin 2 weeks from now and Idk whether I should stay there a few days to heal or am able to fly back the same day of the full phenol treatment. What were your phenol results like, did you see any noticeable results from just the peel, and also what was your healing process like?

Also, you mentioned Dr. Hazany isn't going to be doing acne scar treatments anymore, is this true? If I'm spending $7k+ I wanna make sure HE's the ones treating me.

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 05/07/2022 12:59 pm

On 9.04.2022 at 11:08, MissCamay2005 said:

28 Mart 2022'den (+2,800$) itibaren heykelim ve s¼bsizyon r¶tuÅŸundan dolay± hl k±pk±rm±z±y±m, morluklar±m var ve hassas±m. Morarma ve k±zar±kl±k ge§tiŸinde bir g¼ncelleme yay±nlayacaŸ±m. Aspirasyon ve retin A'n±n morluklar± ve k±zar±kl±Ÿ± daha uzun s¼rd¼Ÿ¼n¼ d¼ÅŸ¼n¼yorum. °yileÅŸme/normal cilt durumuna d¶n¼ÅŸ beklediŸimden/beklediŸimden daha uzun. Ocak ay±ndan beri k±pk±rm±z±y±m ve morluklar±m var. Adil olmak gerekirse, baz± alg±lanabilir geliÅŸmeler g¶r¼yorum. Daha iyi bir ruh halinde olduŸumda sizi g¼ncelleyeceŸim. D¼r¼st olmak gerekirse, aylarca s¼ren k±zar±kl±k ve morarma son zamanlarda beni §ok k¶t¼ hissettiriyor. Umar±m hepsine deŸer. Sadece gitmesini, solmas±n± ve bitmesini istiyorum. Daha fazla sivilce izi tedavisi yapacaŸ±m± sanm±yorum, en az±ndan uzun bir iyileÅŸme ile hi§bir ÅŸey. Åžimdiden yaÅŸamam ve hayattan zevk almam gerekiyor¦.

hi. can you share a before and after photo?

MemberMember

Posted : 05/09/2022 4:16 pm

On 5/7/2022 at 10:59 AM, catchingFeelings said:

hi. can you share a before and after photo?

Check out his website he updated it and has more before and afters. Personally I dont see improvement thats worth $20,000. Thats just my opinion.

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 05/10/2022 4:21 pm

On 5/9/2022 at 5:16 PM, Acnescarssuck123 said:

Check out his website he updated it and has more before and afters. Personally I don™t see improvement that™s worth $20,000. That™s just my opinion. 

What should we do? I feel really helpless :(

MemberMember

Posted : 05/10/2022 8:50 pm

4 hours ago, catchingFeelings said:

What should we do? I feel really helpless :(

Acne scarring is extremely hard to treat. I haven™t seen many improvements and I™ve been obsessively searching for the past few years. The improvements that I™ve seen that seem legit always have the person spending close to 30,000$ it seems. I really dont have advice other than see a derm or a specialist who treats acne scars and if you trust them you should just stick with them and do as many treatments with them as you can

MemberMember
(@jmenesesl306gmail-com)

Posted : 10/10/2022 9:18 pm

On 4/12/2022 at 11:42 PM, MissCamay2005 said:

I want to talk with you I'm thinking to get the treatments with Dr.Salar Hazany, How Can I contact you?

MemberMember
(@yojimbobeginsgmail-com)

Posted : 02/12/2023 7:23 pm

Posted by: @jmenesesl306gmail-com
On 4/12/2022 at 11:42 PM, MissCamay2005 said:

I want to talk with you I'm thinking to get the treatments with Dr.Salar Hazany, How Can I contact you?

have you been treated?