Notifications
Clear all

Dr Hazany experience?

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 02/24/2022 5:47 pm

20 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

Tedavilerim henuz bitmedi. Her sey kac alan, seviye/katman, yara izi miktari vb. baglidir. Yani, sanirim herkes icin farkli olurdu, digerleri zaten ne kadar odediklerinden bahsetti. O Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills'de, bu yuzden bekleyin. orada ol.

can you tell me how much you give for subcision only and phenol cross treatment?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 02/25/2022 1:19 am

8 hours ago, catchingFeelings said:

can you tell me how much you give for subcision only and phenol cross treatment?

Dr. H acne scar treatment has 3 phases, I dont think he does asingle phaseor subcision treatment only (I could be wrong)because each phase prepares the skin for the next phase and to see the maximum results.The price varies depending on the areas you need to treat, layers, type of scars etc. so its different for everyone. Alot of pricing has already been posted here.I am not done yet with my treatmentsbut it is up there in price.For the 3 phases you probably need around $8k-10k for mild to moderate scarringor more if youll be treating the entire face or you need more fillers or additional treatments like dermabrasion, lasers etc after the subcision.so it is a case to case basis depending on your goals and budget limitations..I cant remember exactly how much I paid becauseyou pay for phase 1,2,3 separatelywith intervals of2 months, 20% down etc.my estimate is I paid around 8k plus Im doing sculptra so another 3kso total is around $10k for me (I dintdo, forehead, nose, chin area).

I know its really expensive but I bit the bullet. I guess its a matter of priorities. I talked myself into it with my twisted philosophy hahaha.I was thinking I bought a chanel and an hermes bag, eachat around the same price ofthe subcison; the face I bring everywhere, all the time, 24/7; the purse stays in my closet most of the time so why not do it lmao.Or car vs facehehehe.HopefullyI see significant improvement, its my last acne treatment. I wont do anything after ever, so this is it good or bad!

MemberMember
(@flores-jonathan310gmail-com)

Posted : 03/02/2022 6:10 am

On 2/24/2022 at 10:19 PM, MissCamay2005 said:

Dr. H acne scar treatment has 3 phases, I dont think he does asingle phaseor subcision treatment only (I could be wrong)because each phase prepares the skin for the next phase and to see the maximum results.The price varies depending on the areas you need to treat, layers, type of scars etc. so its different for everyone. Alot of pricing has already been posted here.I am not done yet with my treatmentsbut it is up there in price.For the 3 phases you probably need around $8k-10k for mild to moderate scarringor more if youll be treating the entire face or you need more fillers or additional treatments like dermabrasion, lasers etc after the subcision.so it is a case to case basis depending on your goals and budget limitations..I cant remember exactly how much I paid becauseyou pay for phase 1,2,3 separatelywith intervals of2 months, 20% down etc.my estimate is I paid around 8k plus Im doing sculptra so another 3kso total is around $10k for me (I dintdo, forehead, nose, chin area).

I know its really expensive but I bit the bullet. I guess its a matter of priorities. I talked myself into it with my twisted philosophy hahaha.I was thinking I bought a chanel and an hermes bag, eachat around the same price ofthe subcison; the face I bring everywhere, all the time, 24/7; the purse stays in my closet most of the time so why not do it lmao.Or car vs facehehehe.HopefullyI see significant improvement, its my last acne treatment. I wont do anything after ever, so this is it good or bad!

Any update?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/03/2022 5:59 am

On 3/2/2022 at 3:10 AM, Acnescarssuck123 said:

Any update?

lol it™s way too soon for an update my face is still way too swollen, bruised, and red¦ I went to see Dr. H the other day for Sculptra but was asked to come back next week because I was still too swollen¦I think the suctioning is contributing to more bruising but I gotta do what I gotta do as ordered¦..was recommended to use the battery operated whitehead suction but the edges were too sharp and the suction is too strong so I asked Dr. H if I can use the silicone suction instead, he okayed it¦¦basing from what I read around here you will see the actual results around 2-3 months¦¦.I™d be spending around $11k when I finish this treatment you bet I™ll give a very honest but fair review hehehe¦.attached photo taken 3 days ago

D63D0A07-1564-4E34-8459-CC058040A0CC.jpeg

2D387FE2-2FBA-47EF-B09F-10FC0A1788AA.jpeg

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/03/2022 7:49 pm

49 minutes ago, Danny562 said:

Here's a picture of me up close.

IMG_20220303_155026800.jpg.de7a10153944027e71ca35a6f34d3427.jpg

@Danny562 excellent results! œagain? ¦How many times have you had subcision with Dr. H? I thought with him you don™t have to do multiple repeat subcision?

MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 03/04/2022 3:57 pm

18 hours ago, Danny562 said:

Bir subvansiyon yeterli degildi. Ilk subsizyon ve sculptra enjeksiyonlarindan sonra yara izlerim duzeldi ve mutluydum ama %100 memnun kalmadim bu yuzden baska bir sey yapilabilir mi diye Hazany'ye soruyorum. Daha fazla sculptra enjeksiyonu ve baska bir subsizyondan olusan rotuslar icin geri gelmemi soyledi. Sadece sorunlu bolgem tedavi edildi (tum yuzu degil).

Did he give you a discount for the 2nd treatment?

MemberMember

Posted : 03/05/2022 2:05 pm

This is a before and after from Dr. Hazanys website. To me the after looks a bit FaceTuned near her chin ¦ what are your guys opinions?

78646899-D49D-4B85-B029-E54F448BAF9C.jpeg

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/08/2022 7:27 pm

I just had my Sculptra injection today and Dr. H subcised some scars again, some boxcar scars, linear and wide icepick scars that I told him still bothers me. I am still swollen and bruised ( Main subcision 2/22/22). It is still premature to give a fair and honest review of the results but just my assessment as of today (2 weeks after Subcision )¦. Before the Sculptra, I™ve noticed that all my rolling scars have disappeared - my rolling scars were mild (not deep, not big), some linear scars improved - tethering seem to have been released. Will update again soon¦. Just my opinion, I think subcision can really do wonders for rolling/wavy, and tethered scars¦..For the boxcar and icepick scars I still can™t tell at this time¦¦His subcision is not just the œmini baby subcision some docs do in you tube, his is a little intense you™ll have an instrument inserted in both your sideburns¦..I think he has a you tube video doing it to his dad¦..thankfully I was completely out when I had it done¦.  Attached Before and after Sculptra photos - today 3/08/22 ( bloody face is post Sculptra)

ADB36A43-745A-4210-AAEB-92ABC268BF4C.jpeg

169656F2-F01F-4539-A49F-DF45024F9D64.jpeg

381460A3-885F-4D58-A2E3-30483D3FCE0E.jpeg

D982BB0B-A9DF-4BB0-B02B-E5B449F8920F.jpeg

You liked
MemberMember

Posted : 03/09/2022 3:36 am

8 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

I just had my Sculptra injection today and Dr. H subcised some scars again, some boxcar scars, linear and wide icepick scars that I told him still bothers me. I am still swollen and bruised ( Main subcision 2/22/22). It is still premature to give a fair and honest review of the results but just my assessment as of today (2 weeks after Subcision )¦. Before the Sculptra, I™ve noticed that all my rolling scars have disappeared - my rolling scars were mild (not deep, not big), some linear scars improved - tethering seem to have been released. Will update again soon¦. Just my opinion, I think subcision can really do wonders for rolling/wavy, and tethered scars¦..For the boxcar and icepick scars I still can™t tell at this time¦¦His subcision is not just the œmini baby subcision some docs do in you tube, his is a little intense you™ll have an instrument inserted in both your sideburns¦..I think he has a you tube video doing it to his dad¦..thankfully I was completely out when I had it done¦.  Attached Before and after Sculptra photos - today 3/08/22 ( bloody face is post Sculptra)

ADB36A43-745A-4210-AAEB-92ABC268BF4C.jpeg

169656F2-F01F-4539-A49F-DF45024F9D64.jpeg

381460A3-885F-4D58-A2E3-30483D3FCE0E.jpeg

D982BB0B-A9DF-4BB0-B02B-E5B449F8920F.jpeg

How long would you recommend someone be off of work based on how your recovery is going?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/09/2022 4:06 am

44 minutes ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

How long would you recommend someone be off of work based on how your recovery is going?

I think for the first 2 phases you dont need to be off from work at all. post phenol youll have scabs for at least a week then redness, which for me personally is not that bad or yucky looking and I would/can go to work with it.but for the main subcision phase 3 if you are doing a big area like both cheeks and temple like mine ..it depends if you are okay going to work withbruising, redness and swollen face or if you are willing to wear a maskfor females easy to cover with makeup. for me personally I would be comfortable going out at around the 10th day post subcisionwith some concealer or CC/BB bream.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/10/2022 2:23 am

@danny562 did you massage and suction post sculptra or just massage? Thanks.

MemberMember

Posted : 03/10/2022 10:58 am

2 hours ago, Danny562 said:

I did not massage and only used the suctioning device for 2 weeks as per instructions. However, I believe there are other contributing factors to my results. Proper dieting which consist of lots of protein, little or no carbs and a good amount of healthy fats, I also take vitamin A, Zinc and tumeric supplements, drink plenty of water and get enough rest every night. I am not a gym rat but I make sure I go to the park every day and exercise. My workout routine is simple but effective (pull ups, push ups, dips, squats and jogging). I've lost weight around my waist and face which I think played a huge roll in my overall appearance.

Massaging is a huge thing for sculptra aftercare. It helps to prevent nodules and Granulomas, was this not explained to you by the Dr?

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/12/2022 1:20 pm

I know it™s really hard to trust reviews online may it be yelp, amazon, or here because of the different tactics of some doctors. I had acne scars treatment with Dr. Hazany on 2/22/22. I™m no shill, no incentive, no discount and I paid every drop of sculptra so believe me I™ll update you guys and give a very honest but fair review. I am 3rd week post subcision, it™s premature to give a review but just basing from my assessment at this time - my rolling/wavy scars have disappeared, I can™t find them in any lighting anymore, inflammation? maybe? I™ll update you guys¦seems like some boxcar scars and linear scars have improved but it™s hard to tell at this time because of the redness and bruising¦¦.based from my experience seems like dermabrasion is better for boxcar scars and blurring edges and subcision is better for rolling/wavy scars and for deep & wide scars¦.

I know shills are ubiquitous and sometimes it™s hard to distinguish who is telling the truth. Basing from what I™m reading, there are many doubts and questions about Hazany because people don™t know if they can trust the reviews. 

I will give you guys my honest review, I™ll update you guys¦. And to remove any doubt or question if I am a shill or getting incentives, or discounts¦I™m attaching my bank/credit card bills lol ¦.and also to answer the never ending questions about treatment cost estimate (it™s different for everyone, depending on how many areas and layers are being treated, vials of sculptra, lasers etc.)

BFD4881F-8860-4C6E-A7F0-5E4EE629C8D8.jpeg

98855877-F851-4700-9B4A-CB9AC2E23E9A.jpeg

19F07601-A786-4018-8E2C-A2D7DD70C8A1.jpeg

EFE307BA-F8F4-49D7-8005-C433F78F9BC6.jpeg

5D62ED61-B3A7-451C-A290-32658E72420C.jpeg

You liked
MemberMember
(@trueromance093)

Posted : 03/12/2022 3:50 pm

3 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

Baz± doktorlar±n farkl± taktikleri nedeniyle havlama, amazon veya burada olabilir, §evrimi§i incelemelere g¼venmenin ger§ekten zor olduŸunu biliyorum. 22.02.22 tarihinde Dr. Hazany ile sivilce izleri tedavisi g¶rd¼m. Ben hi§bir ÅŸey yapm±yorum, teÅŸvik yok, indirim yok ve her bir heykelt±raÅŸ damlas±n± ¶dedim, bu y¼zden inan±n bana sizi g¼ncelleyeceŸim ve §ok d¼r¼st ama adil bir inceleme yapacaŸ±m. Subcision sonras± 3. haftay±m, bir inceleme yapmak i§in erken ama sadece ÅŸu anki deŸerlendirmeme dayanarak - yuvarlanma/dalgal± izlerim kayboldu, art±k onlar± herhangi bir ayd±nlatmada bulam±yorum, iltihap? belki? Sizi bilgilendireceŸim §ocuklar¦Baz± y¼k vagonlar±n±n izleri d¼zelmiÅŸ gibi g¶r¼n¼yor ama bunu k±zar±kl±k ve morluk nedeniyle s¶ylemek zor¦¦.deneyimlerime dayanarak, y¼k vagonu izleri i§in dermabrazyon daha iyi ve yuvarlanma/dalgal± i§in s¼bvansiyon daha iyi gibi g¶r¼n¼yor yara izleri¦.

Paran±n her yerde olduŸunu biliyorum ve bazen kimin doŸruyu s¶ylediŸini ay±rt etmek zor. Okuduklar±mdan yola §±karak Hazany hakk±nda bir§ok ÅŸ¼phe ve soru var §¼nk¼ insanlar incelemelere g¼venip g¼venemeyeceklerini bilmiyorlar. 

Size d¼r¼st incelememi vereceŸim, sizi g¼ncelleyeceŸim¦. Ve eŸer bir shill veya teÅŸvik veya indirim al±yorsam herhangi bir ÅŸ¼phe veya soruyu ortadan kald±rmak i§in¦ Banka/kredi kart± faturalar±m± ekliyorum lol ¦. ve ayr±ca tedavi maliyeti tahminiyle ilgili bitmeyen sorular± yan±tlamak i§in (herkes i§in farkl±d±r, ka§ alan ve tabakan±n tedavi edildiŸine baŸl± olarak, heykeltraÅŸ ÅŸiÅŸeleri, lazerler vb.)

BFD4881F-8860-4C6E-A7F0-5E4EE629C8D8.jpeg

98855877-F851-4700-9B4A-CB9AC2E23E9A.jpeg

19F07601-A786-4018-8E2C-A2D7DD70C8A1.jpeg

EFE307BA-F8F4-49D7-8005-C433F78F9BC6.jpeg

5D62ED61-B3A7-451C-A290-32658E72420C.jpeg

$6,000 total? I have rolling acne scars. If it is not 10-12 thousand dollars, I can have this treatment.

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/12/2022 7:55 pm

4 hours ago, catchingFeelings said:

$6,000 total? I have rollingacne scars. If it is not 10-12 thousand dollars, I can have this treatment.

nope, if you add all of it, its $9,189.66 then Im going back for another Sculptra in April (+$1,400)and I only did my cheeks..(+plus lightening cream) againpricing varies depending on how many areas, layers, fillers, and if youneed lasers etc.and your payments are spread out over several months

You liked
MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/12/2022 9:47 pm

11 minutes ago, Danny562 said:

I counted over nine grand as well but was wondering about the rest. You mentioned you were spending closed to eleven grand. Thanks for clarifying.

I am not done with my treatment.I am scheduled for another sculptra in April so another $1,400 plus the lightening cream, I already bought 2 tubes ($200x2)..

MemberMember
(@kawin-ethayarajhgmail-com)

Posted : 03/13/2022 1:33 am

Speaking from experience, swelling from aggressive subcision (w/ a Taylor Liberator or similar) can last up to 8 weeks. If you make it past that point, your results are likely permanent.

MissCamay2005 and liked
MemberMember

Posted : 03/14/2022 1:21 pm

11 minutes ago, Danny562 said:

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks post subcision and filler. I am very happy with my results and can't wait until everything is all set and done. I still have some redness lingering around. It will most likely fade as the days, weeks and months go by. I attached some photos with different lighting to highlight the results. I plan on going back and asking Hazany if he can improve on what he has already achieved. If he says yes, I am all in and will be spending more money on treatments.

IMG_20220314_105818654.jpg

IMG_20220314_104137776.jpg

Did you get the liberator during you first treatment or has it always been the less aggressive subcision?

MemberMember

Posted : 03/14/2022 10:31 pm

2 hours ago, Danny562 said:

I still have scars on my face and they will never go away. Improvement is what I was after. If I decide to walk away today and never received any more treatment, I would be happy.

Happy for you man. I know how hard dealing with acne scars are. Im more than willing to pay the money to dr Hazany Im just trying to weight out the risks. They liberator subcision seems really intense and Id hate to worsen my scars when theyre already pretty bad lol

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/14/2022 11:03 pm

I had the liberator and my scarring are kinda mild, it looks grotesque but it wasnt really that bad I think the benefits outweigh the risks.I think tca cross is even riskier than the liberator subcision if you have widespread scarring all over your face the liberator is necessary and will make a perceptible improvement and it will cover more area of scarring than just the individualbaby mini subcision esp if you have rolling/wavy scars..just my opinion goodluck!

MemberMember

Posted : 03/14/2022 11:15 pm

10 minutes ago, MissCamay2005 said:

I had the liberator and my scarring are kinda mild, it looks grotesque but it wasnt really that bad I think the benefits outweigh the risks.I think tca cross is even riskier than the liberator subcision if you have widespread scarring all over your face the liberator is necessary and will make a perceptible improvement and it will cover more area of scarring than just the baby mini subcision esp if you have rolling/wavy scars..just my opinion goodluck!

My scars are more fat loss than anything. I wonder if subcision would still be the treatment for that type of scarring

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/14/2022 11:26 pm

17 minutes ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

My scars are more fat loss than anything. I wonder if subcision would still be the treatment for that type of scarring

I think fat loss is similar to rolling/wavyscarring, better to ask the doctor.Ive seen Dr. Hs dad having fat loss kinda scar in his you tube video..Ive had severalHIV patients before who were getting sculptra treatments for loss of facial fat and lipodystrophyand the results were significant and impressive (done by other docs).but again if its a scar it can be attached or tethered underneath and again per Dr. H and Dr. Lim fillers will be useless without subcision because fillers alone cannot raisetethered scars and bec. of fluid dynamics, fluids trek to areas ofleast/less resistance .

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/23/2022 1:28 am

3/22/22 I am exactly 1 month post major subcision today. So far, I can™t find my dents/rolling scars anymore and some scars are shallower or seem like they were released from tethering or attachments from underneath. It™s really hard to show in photos but I do see some improvements. I am still red. I™m going back for my 2nd Sculptra and possible  mini subcision on Friday 3/25/22. Hopefully I see more improvements when the redness and irritation are gone. I™ll update you guys.

Attached are my pre and post 1 month subcision pics. Sorry, not the best pics, just taken with my iphone and ordinary floor lamp lighting 

1E2CE6B7-34F5-4CCB-AC2F-C9917220481B.jpeg

720B7E93-B930-4116-B61C-0209FF38C6CF.jpeg

MemberMember

Posted : 03/23/2022 6:24 am

4 hours ago, MissCamay2005 said:

3/22/22 I am exactly 1 month post major subcision today. So far, I can™t find my dents/rolling scars anymore and some scars are shallower or seem like they were released from tethering or attachments from underneath. It™s really hard to show in photos but I do see some improvements. I am still red. I™m going back for my 2nd Sculptra and possible  mini subcision on Friday 3/25/22. Hopefully I see more improvements when the redness and irritation are gone. I™ll update you guys.

Attached are my pre and post 1 month subcision pics. Sorry, not the best pics, just taken with my iphone and ordinary floor lamp lighting 

1E2CE6B7-34F5-4CCB-AC2F-C9917220481B.jpeg

720B7E93-B930-4116-B61C-0209FF38C6CF.jpeg

What is the redness from? Would you say the swelling is completely gone or is there still mild swelling there 

MemberMember
(@misscamay2005)

Posted : 03/23/2022 9:04 am

2 hours ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

What is the redness from? Would you say the swelling is completely gone or is there still mild swelling there

We need to apply the lightening cream to avoid pigmentation and it has tretinoin and hydroquinone in it which can cause redness/irritation. The subcisions redness can take awhile to completely disappear plus I had a mini subcision with the sculptra 2 weeks ago and again this comingFriday. About the swelling, I dont look swollen anymore and I cant see the swelling anymore but I can feel where the sculptra were injected when I massage or wash my face.